Mario Odyssey, Octopath Traveler, ARMS, and others are coming to PC :glad:

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

still not 60fps  and frame hiccups. Why are you supportive of this? 

Because it's a work in progress.... are you kidding me? :cosby2: 

Just 3 months ago the game didn't even boot.....

This emulator is progressing extremely fast... which is good.  And yes... emulation is a good thing.  I own the games and will continue to buy the games that I emulate.  I support the devs :glad: 

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Everytime Remij posts this its "soo close to being done".... more than a year later we're at almost the same point :interesting:

I've never said an emulator is close to being done... but every time I post about one... it's closer than it was before :drake: 

Zelda BotW came along quite well in 2 years :reg: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

I've never said an emulator is close to being done... but every time I post about one... it's closer than it was before :drake: 

Zelda BotW came along quite well in 2 years :reg: 

yes, Zelda was based off the Wiiu emulator that already had almost 5 years worth of work in it by the time Zelda launched... lol

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

yes, Zelda was based off the Wiiu emulator that already had almost 5 years worth of work in it by the time Zelda launched... lol

And this one has less than 1 year and Mario is already rendering very close to perfectly... while running at 40+ fps :drake: 

Completely different architectures...

And why do I care about the timeframe...? I don't need this to be perfect right now.  I'll be fine with buying and playing Bayo3 on my Switch, and then having the emulated 4K version a couple years later... :shrug: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And this one has less than 1 year and Mario is already rendering very close to perfectly... while running at 40+ fps :drake: 

Completely different architectures...

And why do I care about the timeframe...? I don't need this to be perfect right now.  I'll be fine with buying and playing Bayo3 on my Switch, and then having the emulated 4K version a couple years later... :shrug: 

Bro not hating on emulation.  just saying its funny that everytime you posted it... it was always "soo close". 

I'm a big fan of emulation myself. Helps preserve games for years to come.   

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro not hating on emulation.  just saying its funny that everytime you posted it... it was always "soo close". 

I'm a big fan of emulation myself. Helps preserve games for years to come.   

Yea, I tend to exaggerate a bit, but it's because I genuinely get excited about this stuff.  Outside of the piracy bullshit, I do actually think it's important.  But yea, the progress between builds with this emulator is unlike anything I've ever seen.  It's really advancing quickly.  They'll likely hit a roadblock somewhere like they usually do, but still... I had said before that I expected this emulator to advance quickly due to the architecture of the Switch being a relatively known quantity at this point.  I think we're seeing that. :fblike: 

Just now, ghostz said:

Loses a big aspect of the game.. portability, but enjoy if you haven’t already!

Oh I definitely have.  I'll absolutely buy and play every single game that I plan to eventually emulate on Switch first of course.  Bayo 3 is going to be amazing.  Pretty hopeful that it's a 2019 game.

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Everytime Remij posts this its "soo close to being done".... more than a year later we're at almost the same point :interesting:

yeah the footage looks like complete shit

15 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

my heart almost broke in half when you said octopath on PC. :D Just some shitty emulator though, whew, thank god PC gamers do not get this game!

Also Fuck you to PC gamers worldwide! :ANYWORD:

Ugh they've still got access to it, no Switch required. Not exclusive.

You left Xbox because of PC now it seems your curse has followed you :cruise:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Ugh they've still got access to it, no Switch required. Not exclusive.

You left Xbox because of PC now it seems your curse has followed you :cruise:

bullshit. Some gay illegal emulator through some back door is nowhere close  to native pity ports on Winblows 10. Every damned thread infested with nerdmit losers posting their PC specs and whining about the windows 10 store. being forced to play with PoC gamers using KB/M in shooters (ala Gears 4's forcing of crossplay) because the PC numbers are so fucking low they have no choice but to throw them in with the serious players on console.

FUCK PC and and developer who hampers consoles to support it.