Sometimes PC gaming is cool

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yakuza 0 is crap lol. crap crap crap. beat up some drunks. i am suspected of being the leading cause to some dude's death (probably not). Some old blonde gaikokujean told me to spend my money on mysel

Hmmm. This is bad. I have steam. and I have money. And I just bought.  FUUUUU, do I get Red Dead 2 right naow??    It's on the xb00t one x. Or a steam game?   No...save...save your money Low

wait what? current sale? didn't one just end??

And I bought #reload cause why not. It was a couple bucks. Even tho I have about 5 physical copies of it .

The latest KOF is still to damn expensive. I was gonna get the newest BB before tag but I cant even keep up with the revisions that game has had.

The deals I've got from STEAM, Humble Bundle, or GoG have been really impressive - usually 30%-80% off regular price. I'm trying to think the last time I paid full retail for a game, maybe Ghost Recon Wildlands...

:mj:PoC gaming is a fucking travesty, fuck anyone who plays Plan C shit  there.

Every time you buy on PoC you're contributing to the death of the industry. everyone needs to adopt a 0 tolerance policy when dealing with PoC, it's never the right choice to support PoC ports. stop buying them, no matter how cheap, a pack of skittles or a bag of Hershey's kisses is worth more than your entire steam library of digital PoC licences.

Edited by Bodycount NS

guhahaha. iss a halloween sale again. and I got yakushits 0 for $13.33 and that sale is ova. I'm a $7 saving KING.   Now I'm going to cor-rouse and see what else is aboot. Or maybe I'll get Red Dead 2.

Fuck, if I could buy DQ11 for PC, I would have done so long ago... :(  

• Geese 1
3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Fuck, if I could buy DQ11 for PC, I would have done so long ago... :(  

Why can't you?

I'm loving DQXI, the first ten hours were kinda slow but the game keeps expanding and getting better. It's the best traditional turn based JRPG in forever. Definite must play for fans of the genre. 

It's even better than Persona 5.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Why can't you?

I'm loving DQXI, the first ten hours were kinda slow but the game keeps expanding and getting better. It's the best traditional turn based JRPG in forever. Definite must play for fans of the genre. 

ain't it a PS4 exclusive??? 

** ah , shit. I see it on steam. I gotta see if it can do what I need it to. I was going to get this but my buddies PS4 pro is back in his hands.

https://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Language-Sugisarishi-Motomete-PlayStation-4/dp/B06Y63281P

Edited by kokujin
  • Geese 1
9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Why can't you?

I hate persona and I fuking hated Dragon Quest X.  Sooo freaking dry. I played Eternal Sonata for about 5-10 hrs and only with 0 expectations was it enjoyable.

So... I'm hoping the robust open world and side-quest nature of DQ11 (plus playing it in my target language) will be spectacle enough for me to like it. If it's dry like other DQ games, or honestly, ... weird like Persona, I probably will have an iff feeling about it. Even if it gets my weeaboo blood. 

I know steam users can hack the interface/#notepad files. I would not be shocked if there's some hack to put the English version back to JPN? Or maybe not.  I'm gonna go test my graphics card and see if this game would even look good for me. <3  

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, kokujin said:

I hate persona and I fuking hated Dragon Quest X.  Sooo freaking dry. I played Eternal Sonata for about 5-10 hrs and only with 0 expectations was it enjoyable.

So... I'm hoping the robust open world and side-quest nature of DQ11 (plus playing it in my target language) will be spectacle enough for me to like it. If it's dry like other DQ games, or honestly, ... weird like Persona, I probably will have an iff feeling about it. Even if it gets my weeaboo blood. 

I know steam users can hack the interface/#notepad files. I would not be shocked if there's some hack to put the English version back to JPN? Or maybe not.  I'm gonna go test my graphics card and see if this game would even look good for me. <3  

It's not open world and there's barely any side quests. 

DQXI is as classic as it gets. The only thing that isn't old school is the fact there's no random encounters (except on the world map when using the boat).

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's not open world and there's barely any side quests. 

DQXI is as classic as it gets. The only thing that isn't old school is the fact there's no random encounters (except on the world map when using the boat).

hmmm. I like the idea of liner pixelly shadey japanese story then.

I thought... that, it had QUALITY side-quests and branching paths??  Or like really breathe-y towns?  Hmm..I miss FF9 now that you mention it. Perhaps that old-school feeling can be fun...

You're using a boat you say,... sounds like open world...  Overworld?  whaat?  You got me confused as shit. :D  yes I realize It's my fault. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, kokujin said:

finish eternal sonata. One of my fav JRPGs. :glad: 

7 hours ago, kokujin said:

hmmm. I like the idea of liner pixelly shadey japanese story then.

I thought... that, it had QUALITY side-quests and branching paths??  Or like really breathe-y towns?  Hmm..I miss FF9 now that you mention it. Perhaps that old-school feeling can be fun...

You're using a boat you say,... sounds like open world...  Overworld?  whaat?  You got me confused as shit. :D  yes I realize It's my fault. 

Dude move on you will never play game like FF9 again. :happysad: 

11 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Watching all of the lemmings slowly transition away from xbox has been entertaining. 

oh he'll be back to hating pc again, once the machine freezes on him, due to user error,  or he gets stuck trying to open an unfamiliar file.