PS4 Lifetime sales have surpassed 86 million units

Wasn't there some analyst reports in which they could tell by tracking components shipments, that the Xbox One production has stalled to about 39 million units in sales.

So, from a year ago, when it was around 36 million, it hasn't even gotten to 40 million yet.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Wasn't there some analyst reports in which they could tell by tracking components shipments, that the Xbox One production has stalled to about 39 million units in sales.

So, from a year ago, when it was around 36 million, it hasn't even gotten to 40 million yet.

it's probably at 29 or less, no way games like Soul calibur and resident evil 7 are doing 80:20 splits otherwise.

Don't believe the #'s, it's all fanboy hypothesis. XBone is stalled at less than 30 guaranteed.

4 hours ago, Bodycount NS said:

it's probably at 29 or less, no way games like Soul calibur and resident evil 7 are doing 80:20 splits otherwise.

Don't believe the #'s, it's all fanboy hypothesis. XBone is stalled at less than 30 guaranteed.

I won't guess at the numbers, but I will say that there is a reason why Microsoft started promoting the number of players a game has, boosted by Game Pass, instead of the number of units the game sold.

4 hours ago, Bodycount NS said:

It's sold like 29 million with the US and UK alone, you're trippin.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's sold like 29 million with the US and UK alone, you're trippin.

Are you mixing conflating UK = all of Europe again?   

This last time you did that you counted UK twice.... once by itself and a 2nd time when counting Europe as a whole. 

Was that 29 million across the Americas + Europe?   Or Specifically US + UK? 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Are you mixing conflating UK = all of Europe again?   

This last time you did that you counted UK twice.... once by itself and a 2nd time when counting Europe as a whole. 

Was that 29 million across the Americas + Europe?   Or Specifically US + UK? 

US/UK only

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

link please. 

October even before Red Dead's release easily puts the Xbox One over 22 million in the US via NPD, September nearly swings it. According to varying analyst data the Xbox One has sold 5-7 million in the UK, so it's around 27-29 million. My 29 million comment was an offhand remark just off the top of my head, but still relatively accurate. Also sales in the UK for Xbox One have increased 22% as compared to 2017 according to one of their biggest retailers Argos, 11% for PS4 and 9% for Switch. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

October even before Red Dead's release easily puts the Xbox One over 22 million in the US via NPD, September nearly swings it. According to varying analyst data the Xbox One has sold 5-7 million in the UK, so it's around 27-29 million. My 29 million comment was an offhand remark just off the top of my head, but still relatively accurate. Also sales in the UK for Xbox One have increased 22% as compared to 2017 according to one of their biggest retailers Argos, 11% for PS4 and 9% for Switch. 

22% in argos =/= 22% across the UK. 

22% without an actual figure can also mean you still sold less units that your competitors. 

so basically, your 29 million is a guesstimate.