Nintendo Q2 FY 19 results - Switch 22.86 million

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fighting tooth and nail to only be outsold by double 

Did you miss my point in time post?   The data was a point in time analysis with a 2018 projection.    That 50% Market share for PS4's total refers to 2016..."the past year".    no

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I know what his point was but there's no credence to the data, it's a singular independent study. What I'm saying is that GPU shipments to Sony are clearly off, they're not going to have more than a full year of GPU's front loaded, that's absolutely ridiculous. All of this stuff is made to order to an extenuating degree in the event of unforeseen downturns or investment shift, these corporations need liquidity. If something happened and Sony ended up with 10 million GPU's on their hands with no one buying systems they'd take on a catastrophic loss. It's completely unrealistic, now I'm not saying this study is bias or anything, but their figures are very questionable all around. 

Bro.... Having 10 million systems on hand for thw next 6 months is what healthy Console manufacturers do.....Both Nintendo and Sony more than that this Quarter alone WW. 

That was a point in time Analysis, a static number at that point based on AMD's GPU shipments to Sony and MS. 

It's hilarious that you think the current market leader would only have less than 10 million GPUs to manufacture more PS4s :cosby2:

59 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Holy shitposting shill twitter of the year, that's some cringy shit. I know we post some cringy stuff too but this is next level. 

Did you actually read his other twitter posts lol?

That guy used to post here. One of the most hardcore cow we ever had. :D 

2 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Deeno is the ultimate participation athlete.  No matter how many times he fails, he just keeps on trying.

he flops and moves on to the next. 

He was so adamant that Switch was behind.... whoops. 

10 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Deeno is the ultimate participation athlete.  No matter how many times he fails, he just keeps on trying.

I'm not failing, even their own study has contradictory documentation. 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro.... Having 10 million systems on hand for thw next 6 months is what healthy Console manufacturers do.....Both Nintendo and Sony more than that this Quarter alone WW. 

That was a point in time Analysis, a static number at that point based on AMD's GPU shipments to Sony and MS. 

It's hilarious that you think the current market leader would only have less than 10 million GPUs to manufacture more PS4s :cosby2:

ZOxoIkB.png

I mean come the fuck on... This is from the same study. 

So is it 43 million which is 50% of Sony's market share or is it sub 37 million? Christ... This statement here falls in line with almost every piece of information to ever come to light about the Xbox One, PS4 outsells it 2:1 globally. This right here corroborates all the other analysts, even though their figures vary a bit they're all still within the bounds of "approximately 50%". That other thing though, that's off on its own.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The only thing you're succeeding at is building up an immunity to being laughed at in sales threads.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

ZOxoIkB.png

I mean come the fuck on... This is from the same study. 

So is it 43 million which is 50% of Sony's market share or is it sub 37 million? Christ...

Did you miss my point in time post?   The data was a point in time analysis with a 2018 projection. 

That 50% Market share for PS4's total refers to 2016..."the past year". 

not 50% of the projections for 2018 :|

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Did you miss my point in time post?   The data was a point in time analysis with a 2018 projection. 

That would be 2017 and not 2016, this study was created in 2018. 2017 is their lowest year on record according to everyone, yet 50% of the market share...

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That would be 2017 and not 2016, this study was created in 2018. 2017 is their lowest year on record according to everyone, yet 50% of the market share...

Bro.... 2018 is the projection. 

2017 would be the current year. 

2016 would be the past year

:| 

Looks at 2016...oh shit.. its approximately 50%. 

Numbers aren't your thing. 

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Holy shit, Dynocrap is straight-up getting butt-fucked in this thread.........and he knows it, so he's trying to just blow everything up.