I'm buying diablo 3 for switch

Just now, Goukosan said:

Don't you have an XB1 in your bedroom specifically for bedroom usage? :takei:

Not when I'm sleeping . I have 2 X's in my bathroom but don't play them when in the shower .

Idiot 

34 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I'ma wait and see.  I've heard the console version >>>> the PC version because no RMAH, but even then I'm still lukewarm on it.

RMAH hasn't been in D3 for years...on any version...

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Not when I'm sleeping . I have 2 X's in my bathroom but don't play them when in the shower .

Idiot 

If that is true you are an idiot.  Who games while in the bathroom?  Oh yeah an idiot

Lol rmah. Console version owns for the couch coop and stick controls.  Navigating the menu is kinda shite compared to pc. So management gets a bit annoying. Some of the spells are less precise and will work differently as you cant pinpoint locations.  But overall, the movement and flow of the game is better and I personally had way more fun with it. 

Oh and I think only console has a roll

:aitch:

4 minutes ago, Boss said:

Lol rmah. Console version owns for the couch coop and stick controls.  Navigating the menu is kinda shite compared to pc. So management gets a bit annoying. Some of the spells are less precise and will work differently as you cant pinpoint locations.  But overall, the movement and flow of the game is better and I personally had way more fun with it. 

Oh and I think only console has a roll

:aitch:

Yeah I'm just trying to think how it's gonna play. I've heard it's better

21 minutes ago, lostfool said:

If that is true you are an idiot.  Who games while in the bathroom?  Oh yeah an idiot

Isn't this one of the countless dumb things sheep have bolstered the Switch for?

"It's great because I can take a shit and keep playing"

Yeah, I've seen that I don't know how many times, even from people on this forum. 

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Isn't this one of the countless dumb things sheep have bolstered the Switch for?

"It's great because I can take a shit and keep playing"

Yeah, I've seen that I don't know how many times, even from people on this forum. 

One Switch = Play everywhere. 

Jonb1 bought 4 Xbox1s to use in one house for one person....... Yea that's dumb :mickeyj:

• Haha 1