$199 PS4 Slim 1TB Spider-Man Bundle (Black Friday deal?)

If this is true, PS4 might outsell the Switch this holiday. The intial Sony FY forecast of 16 Million  is officially a smokescreen. Lol :kaz:

I don't think it makes sense though. Last year $199 PS4 sold out in hours and there was no PS4 to be found for the rest of Black Friday. It's a waste.

Spiderman PS4 bundle, and RDR2 PS4pro bundle. And they have the PS Classic drop in December.

Sony doesn't really have to do anything for the rest of the year.

Switch has the Pokemon and Smash Bros. bundle, so they are pretty much set.

59 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It was $199 last year but not bundled with a game if I remember, I'm expecting the same 3, 2, 1 breakdown as then for November and December totals. 

1. PlayStation 4
  2. :idid:
  3. Switch

:face:

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It was $199 last year but not bundled with a game if I remember, I'm expecting the same 3, 2, 1 breakdown as then for November and December totals. 

1. PlayStation 4
  2. Xbox One
  3. Switch

Last year you didn't expect Switch to be "In contention"  and it was definitely in contention. 

40 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

There is this franchise called Pokémon, ever heard of it? 

Yeah, and it won't change anything. Like I told your slow ass last year when the Switch got demolished, November is for sales, not buying shit at full price. I wouldn't even expect a better December than last year with both Pokemon and Smash.

The Switch isn't a hot product anymore.

38 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Last year you didn't expect Switch to be "In contention"  and it was definitely in contention. 

It sold 350k less than the Xbox One, sounds contentious to me. :hest:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah, and it won't change anything. Like I told your slow ass last year when the Switch got demolished, November is for sales, not buying shit at full price. I wouldn't even expect a better December than last year with both Pokemon and Smash.

The Switch isn't a hot product anymore.

It sold 350k less than the Xbox One, sounds contentious to me. :hest:

Bro... we just went over this yesterday... Switch has sold more this year than last year,  in your autistic eyes that means it's not a hot product anymore :grimaceleft:

Look at this guy try to change the ownage he got last year.

The ownage was so bad he actually tried to argue that Christmas is not part of the Holidays :sabu:

6 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Exclusives don't sell consoles, amirite lemmings? :jordan3:

The irony being a multiplat is going to sell more than any exclusive ever. Also no one said they don't sell systems, their impact overall isn't very dramatic. A few hundred thousand here or there. Spiderman for example only moved the NPD needle about 150,000, globally likely 400-500k for the month.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The irony being a multiplat is going to sell more than any exclusive ever. Also no one said they don't sell systems, their impact overall isn't very dramatic. A few hundred thousand here or there. Spiderman for example only moved the NPD needle about 150,000, globally likely 400-500k for the month.

people buy the ps4 because it has a large collection of stellar exclusives...not just 1 or 2. xbox has no exclusives, and a some c tier fauxclusives (minus fh4), hence why it's flopped like a fish out of water this gen.