Official X0 Hype Nov 10

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Uh... which non EA games does it have?

Has some of the Batman  arkham games, has some lego games.

A bunch of highly rated indies like The Witness, City Skylines, Sexy Brutale, Inside, War of Mine, Banner Saga, Trine, Oxenfree, prison architect, brothers, virginia, 

Then random 3rd party games like Darksiders, Surge, rebel galaxy, Mad Max, Tropico.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why people refuse to see MS new stance on the Xbox brand .   All 3 companies are doing something different . Everyone should be happy about that .   Don't want an Xbox ? O

Where did I say to PS5 or Switch? I said exactly what you stated. PC or tablet.    LMAO, you had an Xbox when it was the worst version of multiplats, stop lying through your ass, you couldn'

I didn't even know that.  Huh.     But still.. as I've said before.. the war of the future is with these services and I had said that in the future I imagine companies like EA and Ubisoft, a

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

A bunch of highly rated indies like The Witness, City Skylines, Sexy Brutale, Inside, War of Mine, Banner Saga, Trine, Oxenfree, prison architect, brothers, virginia, 

Then random 3rd party games like Darksiders, Surge, rebel galaxy, Mad Max, Tropico.

I have it. It has nothing like the variety of gamepass.

9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I didn't even know that.  Huh.  

But still.. as I've said before.. the war of the future is with these services and I had said that in the future I imagine companies like EA and Ubisoft, and Square and Valve and anyone else big enough.. will have their own clients which run on PC (you see all the big 3rd parties beginning to move away from Steam) and they will use their PC clients to power their streaming services to any devices.

I figure that in the future, any big 3rd party (which will eventually include Sony, MS, and Nintendo) will build just one single version of their games on PC.. and then use that open platform to power their service.

So eventually the Cows, Lemmings, Sheep, Hermits are all going away... it's not a question of if, but when.  Sony wont be able to manage being the only "first party" platform holder where their games are exclusively on their own hardware.... they will be eaten alive eventually.  They will adopt though... just as Nintendo will.

The sooner we remove the hardware shit from the equation, then it's all about the games... and it will be the service providers who we will argue about... which ones have the best games lineup and the best features and pricing.

• Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I didn't even know that.  Huh.  

But still.. as I've said before.. the war of the future is with these services and I had said that in the future I imagine companies like EA and Ubisoft, and Square and Valve and anyone else big enough.. will have their own clients which run on PC (you see all the big 3rd parties beginning to move away from Steam) and they will use their PC clients to power their streaming services to any devices.

I figure that in the future, any big 3rd party (which will eventually include Sony, MS, and Nintendo) will build just one single version of their games on PC.. and then use that open platform to power their service.

So eventually the Cows, Lemmings, Sheep, Hermits are all going away... it's not a question of if, but when.  Sony wont be able to manage being the only "first party" platform holder where their games are exclusively on their own hardware.... they will be eaten alive eventually.  They will adopt though... just as Nintendo will.

The sooner we remove the hardware shit from the equation, then it's all about the games... and it will be the service providers who we will argue about... which ones have the best games lineup and the best features and pricing.

By the time this happens i hope we're all long gone from here

5 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Who says you can stream to Ps5 or Ditch ?

Same reason I have an Xbox now . Best version of all multiplats , best services . You think I'd choose to stream Forza Horizon when I could just play it on Xbox ?

Ps exclusives do nothing for me . Almost all of them are on PC as well 

The simple fact is regardless of what Microsoft wants to do that's never going to happen, and we all know they want that but it's not going to happen. It's a 100% certainty that Nintendo and Sony won't allow an Xbox streaming app anywhere close to their systems, working together on crossplay is one thing, but platform infiltration? Absolutely not, not a chance in hell, 0%.

Your second point is the one these morons really don't understand and it's as clear as day, this streaming is not intended to replace dedicated Xbox hardware, not yet anyway because the infrastructure for that is at least 15 years off. It's a supplemental service. This couldn't be more clear.

• "We love the device we build, our Xbox consoles, we want those to be world class; the best place to play."
  • "Consoles are still going to be a flagship experience." 

The Xbox console is going to exist just as it always has, it's as they said going to be the best way to play games, that's not changing. This is a service in addition to that, something optional for those who want more, something for people who don't want extra hardware, people who only have a phone or tablet but want to play these games, it's an expanse; not a replacement. 

17 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Not sure why people refuse to see MS new stance on the Xbox brand .

All 3 companies are doing something different . Everyone should be happy about that .

Don't want an Xbox ? Ok they don't care , buy their games on PC . Take it with you on your phone . Hardware makes little to no money .

It’s true,  in the real world a console exclusive is just as good as a true exclusive.

problem is Xbox hasn’t had enough PC/Xbox Exclusives this Gen.

Forza and Gears? 

12 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's a 100% certainty that Nintendo and Sony won't allow an Xbox streaming app anywhere close to their systems, working together on crossplay is one thing, but platform infiltration? Absolutely not, not a chance in hell, 0%.

We got another Dynocrap prediction to add to the wall.