What are the games to get for PS3?

Currently in the mood to catch up on last gen games . I got myself a PS3 Slim with a bunch of games for dirt cheap.  What other games should I get besides the list of games I got below? I should mention I already have TLOU and the Uncharted games on PS4. 

1. Ridge Racer 7
  2. Ni no Kuni
  3. Gran Turismo 6
  4. Metal Gear Solid 4
  5. Resistance 3
  6. Infamous 2
  7. Tomb Raider
  8. Kingdom of Amalur
  9. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
  10. Demon Souls
  11. Killzone 2
  12. Tales of Xillia
  13. Vanquish
  14. Red Dead Redemption (never played this before even though I had a 360 )
  15. Grand Theft Auto 4

You have Infamous 2, but not Infamous? You should get Infamous along with the Festival of Blood DLC. The DLC was free not too long ago, not sure if it still is. It's great, though. Also, if you haven't played Journey you can play on PS3 or PS4. Obviously the PS4 version is recommended, but it's still solid on PS3. Get the God of War Collection too while you're at it. Ratchet & Clank games are also worth checking out, specifically A Crack In Time.

demon's souls

eternal sonata

resonance of fate

knack

unfarted games

knack

killzone games

red dead redemption (apparently, idk)

ni no kuni

final fantasy xiii series

little big planet games

idk, there are still more exclusives worht playing

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You have Infamous 2, but not Infamous? You should get Infamous along with the Festival of Blood DLC. The DLC was free not too long ago, not sure if it still is. It's great, though. Also, if you haven't played Journey you can play on PS3 or PS4. Obviously the PS4 version is recommended, but it's still solid on PS3. Get the God of War Collection too while you're at it. Ratchet & Clank games are also worth checking out, specifically A Crack In Time.

I thought the sequel was always considered the better one? Anyway I probably won't have time for 2 Infamous games.

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Oh yeah and don't forget to get Genji for massive damage. :dreamy: Folklore too.

Wasn't Genji considered a flop? I have no idea lmao. I heard about Folklore a lot thought, what's it like?  An RPG? 

3 minutes ago, Pureis said:

I thought the sequel was always considered the better one? Anyway I probably won't have time for 2 Infamous games.

They're both equally good, but Festival of Blood makes it automatically better, IMO. Both are great games and both should be played.

2 minutes ago, Pureis said:

Wasn't Genji considered a flop? I have no idea lmao. I heard about Folklore a lot thought, what's it like?  An RPG? 

Yeah, I was just trolling about Genji. That game is pure trash. :tom: Yeah, it's an aRPG. It's underrated.

I assume you don't want games that has been ported to current-gen? 

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (masterpiece/must-play)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (great stuff)

Shadows of the Damned (good, fun dumb time)

Killer is Dead (decent action game with weird shit)

No More Heroes: Lost Paradise (good stuff)

Lollipop Chainsaw (not that great but still crazy)

Last-gen sucked so hard I can't come up with better recommendations. The rest that was good has already been ported or remastered or is in your list.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

I assume you don't want games that has been ported to current-gen? 

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (masterpiece/must-play)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (great stuff)

Shadows of the Damned (good, fun dumb time)

Killer is Dead (decent action game with weird shit)

No More Heroes: Lost Paradise (good stuff)

Lollipop Chainsaw (not that great but still crazy)

Last-gen sucked so hard I can't come up with better recommendations. The rest that was good has already been ported or remastered or is in your list.

Sounds like a good list of games.  Will check these out.

Katamari Forever? I think that is a collection of the best stages from the previous Katamari games.

The problem is that if you already has PS+ for your PS4 these past few years, you should've been collecting the PS3 games that were offered as well. I believe Catherine was given for free, Kingdom Amalur was free. GRID, GRID2,

Ohhhh, Motorstorm games, absolutely. The second and third one. The first one is enjoyable, but a little rough, especially with how it portrays shadows.