So they just stole all 4 wheels off my neighbor's Accord

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Lmao I’m a few minutes from new Britain. Some of the neighborhoods are ok but I’m guessing you live in one of the more crime ridden ones.

I live in the border with Farmington, but those fuckers come all the way down from east side.

People have already noticed the same car driving around late at night, every weekend.

13 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I live in the border with Farmington, but those fuckers come all the way down from east side.

People have already noticed the same car driving around late at night, every weekend.

Give the lisence plate up to cops. Not a hater of that behavior for vultures like that. 

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

The  18 Accord  tops the list of best cars from 2018.

And I left kindergarten knowing that Hondas are the most stolen cars even though they are 4 cylinder fart cans.

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

Probably Asianz with a Z. 

Simply Z best :bow:

oYK5Oqh.jpg

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, kokujin said:

aren't most thiefs lazy? would deter 'em right? or are HONDA 2018 WHEELS THE ZINGS and worth the quality to steal? 

no the ones in miami, especially when it comes to pricey rims. they do that shit so quickly too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, -GD- said:

no the ones in miami, especially when it comes to pricey rims. they do that shit so quickly too. 

INTERESTING GEOPOLITICS.

Actually lol and sad. But I get it. Oh, man, the thrill of parking a Nice Car out to go to dinner for 2 hours. WILL IT BE BACK WHEN I RETURN??  :jerkit:   :jerkit:  :vince: 

• Upvote 1