• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ahh, now they are all talking about me.   Watch what they do next 

speaking of sunny...hero or hate crime? interesting dilemma    

crack is way more interesting than the lame fraiser-esque buzz that is seinfeld. 

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

besides the fact that you really sound anti-semitic.......you're blaming Seinfeld for being too influential.

Plenty of shows from TODAY do what Seinfeld does, and better. To the point where Seinfeld's comedy comes off as simplistic.

That's be like saying 80's rap is simplistic.........which it is, compared to TODAY's rap.......but you wouldn't portray it that way.

Another example, Black Sabbath INVENTED Death Metal. But if you popped into their 1970 album and judged the music by today's standard, its weak-sounding Death metal.

You understand, Mr. Farrahkan?

I do. Seinfeld sucks ass. I don't care if he's a Jew. Seinfeld came out in the 90s. Sitcoms were ALREADY A HIT AND SUCCESS for 40+ decades then.

So fail me what seinfeld did?  Made a bunch a white people not embarrassed to only put themselves on TV? Whoopdee. Good for you. You have a successful white show. It's really white. It's also really boring. Fuck yuuuuuu. 

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I do. Seinfeld sucks ass. I don't care if he's a Jew. Seinfeld came out in the 90s. Sitcoms were ALREADY A HIT AND SUCCESS for 40+ decades then.

So fail me what seinfeld did?  Made a bunch a white people not embarrassed to only put themselves on TV? Whoopdee. Good for you. You have a successful white show. It's really white. It's also really boring. Fuck yuuuuuu. 

You know when people say somebody does "irreverent" comedy?

That's what Seinfeld did for TV comedies. You'd have to know what sitcoms were like before then. It was built on the standard Mary Tyler Moore/Bob Newhart/Three's Company style of show.

The "situational comedy" was something lame like "Person X misunderstood something said by Person Y which causes crazy hi-jinks throughout the episode"

Seinfeld literally threw that shit out the window and would make episodes about somebody stealing your parking spot, or somebody getting fired but pretending to stay there because they hoped their boss would forget that they fired them. That's irreverent comedy.

Anyways, I'm here trying to talk about the content of something , while you just seem to talk about its skin color at every turn.

Edited by jehurey

I  like modern family. ain't a single black person in the show. Helps her Latina funny ass is in there. And the neurotic white bitch is not that funny.  You called me an anti-semite for not liking Sienfeld. You actually brought race into this first.  FSF

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

I  like modern family. ain't a single black person in the show. Helps her Latina funny ass is in there. And the neurotic white bitch is not that funny.  You called me an anti-semite for not liking Sienfeld. You actually brought race into this first.  FSF

oh............then you just have bad taste in general.

and we can all agree...........that trascends race.:drake:

i like prince of bel air, home improvement, steve urcle shit whatever its called, doug heffernan and carry, arthur, cosby show ( the actual tv show, but not so much anymore :cosby: )

HIMYM was ok, love gilmore girls, malcom in the middle and grounded for life, married with kids are awesome too. Full house lol

but i never seen seinfeld or this enthusiam bullshit with the grandpa

I don't even know what qualifies as a sitcom

Edited by kaz
3 hours ago, kokujin said:

lmfao this your melancholy of quality.?   lmfao try hard bullshit. everything was filmed for $14.  

pfft. your problem is that you think that Jerry Seinfeld is the source of the comedy. He's the worst actor on the show, and he has the least funny comedic scenes.

Edited by jehurey

Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we areto the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably; happy birthday? No such thing.

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Always Sunny, now that's a fun show. Again, no problem with the caucacity of it. @jehurey  

you're literally praising a show that draws heavy inspiration from Seinfeld.

Always Sunny was originally advertised as being "Seinfeld on crack" way back when it debute