PlayStation marketing budget dwarfs everyone else

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Well apparently it does since you care more about my $2000 than I did.

Do you care as much about my $400 that I spent on my Xbox One that I never touch too?

Some might say it was worth every dollar for the best version of Forza Horizon 4 alone :tom5:

If you are going to brag about your PC having the best versions of games then not use it, that's not about money...its about your stupidity.

You guys are not smart lol like at all.

Don't try to belittle me because you have a 2000 pc that you don't lose acting like its a money thing :D

I just bought a PC, monitor and 9th X. Get on my level :reg:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sony saved this gen. microsoft nearly killed it.    god bless sony. 

Indies are fucking amazing though.  Probably the best games in general these days.  

I know it's not a big deal... it goes up and down depending on the month.  Sometimes Nintendo spends more, sometime Sony does... sometime Microsoft does.    Just giving context to Aza's post

Just now, Remij_ said:

There you go again worrying about how someone else spent their money... and you're getting defensive as fuck too :D 

You ARE speaking on money, because you're insinuating that he's stupid for wasting it buying something that he's not using...

I don't give a shit about what people do with their money.  Anytime I've ever said anything about how people spend their money has been to YOU about spending $1000 on Xboxes... as a response to you commenting on how much I've spent on shit...

Who the fuck cares what he does with his $2000 pc?  It doesn't change the fact that he has one.. :cosby2:   

Sure, buying something and not using it is stupid I guess... kinda like you buying a $850 PC and telling me you're not going to be gaming much on it and that it was for other stuff as well... and then saying that you were thinking about upgrading the GPU... 

Ok, it's whatever.  What do I care what you do with it?  Why bring it up?

You always bring up the "value" and how much I've spent on my PC when I say something about the PC being best...  Sure of course the xbox is going to lose... I spent $2000+ .... But why the fuck should I care about the value?  If I cared about that... I'd have an Xbox One X and settle for whatever was available to me.  So it's just side stepping the actual argument and making excuses :shrug: 

It sure is amusing that you can be a retarded troll but when I troll the hermits you get mad and say don't worry about it :D

Don't worry about any of this . Getting legitimately mad over it ROFL

Hey Remij, don't worry about what I do with my PC. pfftt

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

If you are going to brag about your PC having the best versions of games then not use it, that's not about money...its about your stupidity.

You guys are not smart lol like at all.

Don't try to belittle me because you have a 2000 pc that you don't lose acting like its a money thing :D

I just bought a PC, monitor and 9th X. Get on my level :reg:

I literally use it for every MS game on gamepass (which are the games you play), I just don't use it for some 3rd party games on console (because I get more value from trading them in). 

If it's on GP or Origin, then I play it on PC. If not then PS4. Not that complicated. 

Also the point with my PC was that I don't care about resolution, if I did I would just play everything I could on PC. 

and again, I initially bought an Xbox One just for Sunset Overdrive..... do you have a problem with that too? 

10 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

It sure is amusing that you can be a retarded troll but when I troll the hermits you get mad and say don't worry about it :D

Don't worry about any of this . Getting legitimately mad over it ROFL

Hey Remij, don't worry about what I do with my PC. pfftt

You ALWAYS bring up the money side of it.  It NEVER FUCKING FAILS... because it's the only thing you can think of... because you LOSE the main argument.

I don't know what you expect... You talk so much shit about people using the stuff they buy and how much they play...  Like WHO GIVES A FUCK?  Does it change anything?

When I called you and Bhytre out for not having played RDR2 yet despite how much you two love ragging on the hermits about not having it... does that change the fact that it's best on X1X? ....No.  I did it though because it's exactly what you idiots would say if it was the other way around.

So it doesn't change anything... Who the fuck cares?  LMFAO having to justify purchases to SW... fuck right off :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You ALWAYS bring up the money side of it.  It NEVER FUCKING FAILS... because it's the only thing you can think of... because you LOSE the main argument.

I don't know what you expect... You talk so much shit about people using the stuff they buy and how much they play...  Like WHO GIVES A FUCK?  Does it change anything?

When I called you and Bhytre out for not having played RDR2 yet despite how much you two love ragging on the hermits about not having it... does that change the fact that it's best on X1X? ....No.  I did it though because it's exactly what you idiots would say if it was the other way around.

So it doesn't change anything... Who the fuck cares?  LMFAO having to justify purchases to SW... fuck right off :tom: 

Why do you care about what I say? Don't worry about it . I don't need your Jerrygraphs LMFAO

Just now, Jon2B said:

Why do you care about what I say? Don't worry about it . I don't need your Jerrygraphs LMFAO

Because you've said the same shit to me...  You get all fuckhurt hard when it comes to people spending money on PCs... it can't be a coincidence.

Don't worry... we'll work harder to meet our daily quotas of gaming to justify our purchases to you...  :hest: 

Because you've said the same shit to me...  You get all fuckhurt hard when it comes to people spending money on PCs... it can't be a coincidence.

Don't worry... we'll work harder to meet our daily quotas of gaming to justify our purchases to you...  :hest: 

lol why you so mad? Don't worry about it bruh

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm mad because you're still not satisfied with how much we use our machines vs how much we spent on them. :trump2: 

Probably why he flip flops to a new game every day. Paying that gamefly and gamepass sub so must 'play' the most number of games so he's satisfied with the purchase. 

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Probably why he flip flops to a new game every day. Paying that gamefly and gamepass sub so must 'play' the most number of games so he's satisfied with the purchase. 

Why are you worried about what I play? lol

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

:hest: 

It really got to him when you said that maybe $2000 means more to him than it does to you.  He got mad after that. :francis: 

A $2000 PC is a PC... it's not going anywhere.  It's not being replaced at the "end of this gen"... It does other shit than just play games... 

Just now, Remij_ said:

It really got to him when you said that maybe $2000 means more to him than it does to you.  He got mad after that. :francis: 

A $2000 PC is a PC... it's not going anywhere.  It's not being replaced at the "end of this gen"... It does other shit than just play games... 

Exactly, I needed to get a new PC so why wouldn't I get one as good as I can if I can afford it lol. Especially since my boy Phil is looking out for me and saving me from having to buy any Xboxs in the future :aitch:

lol youre the one admitting your mad. lol gotten too REEF

Just now, madmaltese said:

Exactly, I needed to get a new PC so why wouldn't I get one as good as I can if I can afford it lol. Especially since my boy Phil is looking out for me and saving me from having to buy any Xboxs in the future :aitch:

When I say I needed a new PC you guys shit on me :reg:

That's not the kind of care I need DynoMutt

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

When I say I needed a new PC you guys shit on me :reg:

That's not the kind of care I need DynoMutt

Awww bby come here lemme kiss you better :-* 

I'd never shit on you for wanting a new PC.  I'm always there if you have questions :glomp: