PlayStation marketing budget dwarfs everyone else

Just now, Jon2B said:

Lmao so you spent 2000 on a PC and play games on PS ? What a fucking buffoon .

Lmfao 

Maybe 2000 means more to you than me :trump2:

and it's time will come. Every MS game from now on plus Origin Access games :) 

Maybe if you had a PS4 you wouldn't be flip flopping between games every day cause you have nothing good to play :trump:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sony saved this gen. microsoft nearly killed it.    god bless sony. 

Indies are fucking amazing though.  Probably the best games in general these days.  

I know it's not a big deal... it goes up and down depending on the month.  Sometimes Nintendo spends more, sometime Sony does... sometime Microsoft does.    Just giving context to Aza's post

On 2018-11-12 at 5:26 PM, -GD- said:

lol ms/xbox is "other" 

We don't need advertising since we can keep up well enough on our own.  So when you consider all the marketing dollars Sony spends and the slightly lower sales of Xbox without having to spend on marketing, then you can see that Xbox is just more profitable.

2 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

We don't need advertising since we can keep up well enough on our own.  So when you consider all the marketing dollars Sony spends and the slightly lower sales of Xbox without having to spend on marketing, then you can see that Xbox is just more profitable.

:|  :mj::lawl:

2 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

:mj:

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

best versions of all games. Owned

How's God of War, Detroit, Dragon Quest XI, Spider Man, Fist of the North Star, Tetris Effect, Yakuza 6/Kiwami 2, Astro Bot, Moss, etc running on your Xbox One X? :wonder: 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

How's God of War, Detroit, Dragon Quest XI, Spider Man, Fist of the North Star, Tetris Effect, Yakuza 6/Kiwami 2, Astro Bot, Moss, etc running on your Xbox One X? :wonder: 

Half of those are on PC LMFAO, or not even AAA at MC.

7 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

where did I worry? 

Every time you call someone out for how much they spent. :| 

Don't worry about what I spent.  Who cares?  So I spent $2000 and you spent $500... Who cares?  So I buy some games that I don't play and you gamefly them and don't play them.. Who cares?

It doesn't change anything.  We'll all spend out money how we like.  Bringing up the "value" just means you lost on the main point of argument. :shrug: 

19 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Oh now you're a baller …….:D

what a fucking doofus you are

you're the one that brought up money lol why do you always care what others do with money. In one thread you're usually calling jerry poor and the next you're laughing at me or remij for spending money  :patrice:

also you know what I did play on PC.........Forza Horizon 4 :lawd: Best on PC. 

Half of those are on PC LMFAO, or not even AAA at MC.

But they aren't on your Xbox. And besides FOTNS, every single one of those games are among the best reviewed PS4 games this year. I simply posted the first exclusives games from the MC PS4 2018 best reviewed games. :tom:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Every time you call someone out for how much they spent. :| 

Don't worry about what I spent.  Who cares?  So I spent $2000 and you spent $500... Who cares?  So I buy some games that I don't play and you gamefly them and don't play them.. Who cares?

It doesn't change anything.  We'll all spend out money how we like.  Bringing up the "value" just means you lost on the main point of argument. :shrug: 

Then why do you care about what anyone here does with their money?  Fucking idiot.

This guy has a 2000 dollar PC he wont use cause he is a fanboy. That's not me speaking on money, its me speaking on his stupidity.

Bitch ass mods :D DONT CARE ABOUT THIS

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

you're the one that brought up money lol why do you always care what others do with money. In one thread you're usually calling jerry poor and the next you're laughing at me or remij for spending money  :patrice:

also you know what I did play on PC.........Forza Horizon 4 :lawd: Best on PC. 

Yeah , im saying youre stupid. Youre the one acting like its a money thing.

And Jerry is poor. Maybe suck his dick, bitch :D

Just now, Jon2B said:

Yeah , im saying youre stupid. Youre the one acting like its a money thing.

And Jerry is poor. Maybe suck his dick, bitch :D

Brings up money. 

Calls me a baller.

But I'm acting like it's a money thing?

:mj:

Then why do you care about what anyone here does with their money?  Fucking idiot.

This guy has a 2000 dollar PC he wont use cause he is a fanboy. That's not me speaking on money, its me speaking on his stupidity.

Yeah playing nearly every Nintendo, Sony and MS exclusive plus being able to play all the multiplats makes me a fanboy...

Just now, Jon2B said:

Maybe 2000 means more to you than me

Lets not play Dumb, DumbMutt :D

You are dumb tho

DynoMutt LMFAO

Well apparently it does since you care more about my $2000 than I did.

Do you care as much about my $400 that I spent on my Xbox One that I never touch too?

Some might say it was worth every dollar for the best version of Forza Horizon 4 alone :tom5:

There you go again worrying about how someone else spent their money... and you're getting defensive as fuck too :D 

You ARE speaking on money, because you're insinuating that he's stupid for wasting it buying something that he's not using...

I don't give a shit about what people do with their money.  Anytime I've ever said anything about how people spend their money has been to YOU about spending $1000 on Xboxes... as a response to you commenting on how much I've spent on shit...

Who the fuck cares what he does with his $2000 pc?  It doesn't change the fact that he has one.. :cosby2:   

Sure, buying something and not using it is stupid I guess... kinda like you buying a $850 PC and telling me you're not going to be gaming much on it and that it was for other stuff as well... and then saying that you were thinking about upgrading the GPU... 

Ok, it's whatever.  What do I care what you do with it?  Why bring it up?

You always bring up the "value" and how much I've spent on my PC when I say something about the PC being best...  Sure of course the xbox is going to lose... I spent $2000+ .... But why the fuck should I care about the value?  If I cared about that... I'd have an Xbox One X and settle for whatever was available to me.  So it's just side stepping the actual argument and making excuses :shrug: