Isn't the PC store War idiotic?

What do you mean? I never heard about that. And everyone I know uses every store because some games are exclusive to it. Steam, origin etc..

The only store I didn't use yet is the windows store because there isn't a game that I want to play.  There are like 5 big titles the rest is microtransaction bullshit. :kaz: 

I'll be honest, when I entered this thread I was hoping he would explain what he meant, so I just ducked out :]

It wasn't until Kaz' reply that I understood what Aza meant :D 

However, I will say it's not so much a war between Hermits (sure there exists some Fanboyism related to STEAM) but the majority of it is due to Publishers who want to come out with their own store after seeing how successful Vavle B) was.  Kind of like how every media company wants its own version of Netflix.

I mean Bethesda is selling Fallout 76 on their own store now, which is actually fantastic, since I don't have to see that trash come up in my recommendations since I own the previous titles.

I'm not sure if it's that what he meant. it's my best guess. but then again aza's brain is mashed potatoes so it could be anything :shrug: 

Its quite necessary that other competitors pop up to prevent Valve from getting worse and worse with their bullshit.

All things considered, for as long as Steam has ruled the PC, Gabe Newell has done a pretty decent job of not turning into a treasonous dictator.

Imagine if there was no console competition, except for just the Xbox, imagine the type of shit Microsoft execs would try to pull in under 5 years from the day they own the entire home console market.

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Its quite necessary that other competitors pop up to prevent Valve from getting worse and worse with their bullshit.

All things considered, for as long as Steam has ruled the PC, Gabe Newell has done a pretty decent job of not turning into a treasonous dictator.

Imagine if there was no console competition, except for just the Xbox, imagine the type of shit Microsoft execs would try to pull in under 5 years from the day they own the entire home console market.

:lawd:would be glorious

Edited by S#$@%^i