Playstation Classic IGN review - 7.5

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I get not thinking something is worth the price... but just make the point and then shut up about it.  Nagging on people that spend their money differently than to how you would spend it is just so stupid :D 

Exactly, nearly everyone here is calling it a shit product and I haven't disagreed with any of them, in fact even said Sony just rushed it out. Personally doesn't effect me cause I'm not really buying to play the games (already have a PSP, Vita and an actual Psone if I wanted to do that), I just like these minis and yeah, $100 aint a big deal to throw at it for me. I've bought the Ninty ones, will get this and any future Sony ones and would buy an Xbox mini too even though MS has amazing BC for free on their consoles. It's a different market. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not too bad I guess  + Looks good   -

most of those aren't even included in this, but nice job watching the video

And that has nothing to do with the product this thread is about. Clown. 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Can someone point out to me where I told him how to spend his money? No, you can't. All I did was post a sarcastic question with a laugh smiley. Reading comprehension, kids. Nobody gives a fuck about your finances. 

You essentially said he's wasting his money buying something that was FREE...  You're criticizing how he's spending his money. :shrug: 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Can someone point out to me where I told him how to spend his money? No, you can't. All I did was post a sarcastic question with a laugh smiley. Reading comprehension, kids. Nobody gives a fuck about your finances. 

$100 is tooooo much

You're defending buying something that is better for FREE!!

:grimace1:

Even though I'm buying for the actual physical look/system of it. 

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Exactly, nearly everyone here is calling it a shit product and I haven't disagreed with any of them, in fact even said Sony just rushed it out. Personally doesn't effect me cause I'm not really buying to play the games (already have a PSP, Vita and an actual Psone if I wanted to do that), I just like these minis and yeah, $100 aint a big deal to throw at it for me. I've bought the Ninty ones, will get this and any future Sony ones and would buy an Xbox mini too even though MS has amazing BC for free on their consoles. It's a different market. 

Yeah.  It's a collectors item, and I'd definitely buy one, but the 50hz PAL games completely ruin it for me.  Assuming that it gets hacked and can play other roms just fine, then I'll consider picking one up... if they're still in stock.  I REALLY would like to have that little bastard beside my NES and SNES minis...  It's so easy to take them places.  It would be perfect for taking back home when visiting with family for any real length of time, as well as on trips and stuff staying at the hotels.  Really convenient.

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

$100 is tooooo much

You're defending buying something that is better for FREE!!

:grimace1:

Even though I'm buying for the actual physical look/system of it. 

neither of those things = me telling you how to spend money. It's me laughing in general that it's a low value product. You're clearly a spazz ITT.   

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yeah.  It's a collectors item, and I'd definitely buy one, but the 50hz PAL games completely ruin it for me.  Assuming that it gets hacked and can play other roms just fine, then I'll consider picking one up... if they're still in stock.  I REALLY would like to have that little bastard beside my NES and SNES minis...  It's so easy to take them places.  It would be perfect for taking back home when visiting with family for any real length of time, as well as on trips and stuff staying at the hotels.  Really convenient.

Yeah the 50hz decision is baffling. Sony literally just half assed and rushed this for a quick money grab. Funnily enough though 50hz PAL games is all i know really given that's what we had in Australia for psone lol. 

Given they apparently used a public emulator I can't seen any way this doesn't get hacked and allow you to put other roms on it in the future. Only thing stopping it would be how much storage space is in the system.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

They hack it so you play without a Dualshock controller? Come on, it's a legit piece of shit.

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

neither of those things = me telling you how to spend money. It's me laughing in general that it's a low value product. You're clearly a spazz ITT.   

You've been a spazz in this thread from the very beginning replying to @Ramza and not even knowing what games are on this system :D You're just continuing what you started now. 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Cows here are defending it harder than Germany defended Berlin in 1945 :D 

1 person calling it shit but buying it = 'defending it'?? :D 

I must love my Xbox One too since I bought that also. Must love every game I ever bought also. 

I've never seen anyone so invested into someone else's $100 :D 

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

1 person calling it shit but buying it = 'defending it'?? :D 

I must love my Xbox One too since I bought that also. Must love every game I ever bought also. 

I've never seen anyone so invested into someone else's $100 :D 

You don't seem to comprehend that I'm making fun of the value for this, not telling you what to buy. 

I'm talking about the system, not youWhy would I care what you buy or don't buy?

You must clearly have narcissism disorder, to think I'd care about your personal finances. :D christ

Just now, Team 2019 said:

All these retro consoles are garbage, they are just cheap ass mobile $20 hardware ROM dumps. You don't own a real console. A real game.

Just get the ROM dumps off PSN or Eshop, and play them with a better controller, OS and no need for garbage taking up your space or HDMI ports. 

:roll: 

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

and no need for garbage taking up your space or HDMI ports. 

Now we got ppl caring about my space and HDMI ports :tom: This is hitting amazing levels :D

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

You don't seem to comprehend that I'm making fun of the value for this, not telling you what to buy. 

I'm talking about the system, not youWhy would I care what you buy or don't buy?

You must clearly have narcissism disorder, to think I'd care about your personal finances. :D christ

Which is why you replied to me initially and continue to do so regarding my $100.

Everyone else including me was making general talk about the system, except you were replying to me personally. 

It's ok, go start a GoFundMe, maybe we can pull together a $100 of your own for you to care about :D

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Now we got ppl caring about my space and HDMI ports :tom: This is hitting amazing levels :D

Which is why you replied to me initially and continue to do so regarding my $100.

Everyone else including me was making general talk about the system, except you were replying to me personally. 

It's ok, go start a GoFundMe, maybe we can pull together a $100 of your own for you to care about :D

TFW you realize I have a LOT more money than you because I know the concept of value and have been applying it smartly throughout my life while investing in stocks. 

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

TFW you realize I have a LOT more money than you because I know the concept of value and have been applying it smartly throughout my life while investing in stocks. 

Shut THE FUCK up :hest: 

Cheapkilla :kaz: 

8 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

' which pay me a few hundred to a few thousand dollars per year.  I'm not used to working.'

:D:D:D

Classic Warren Buffet you truly are.  Living the high life that you have to worry about where you put a $100 here or there. 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Shut THE FUCK up :hest: 

Cheapkilla :kaz: 

Warren Buffett and Bill Gates are still eating at McDonalds to save money, but I'm gonna put on airs and pretend I'm too good to save money smartly  :hest: 

"The “Oracle of Omaha” Warren Buffett tailors his breakfast order according to how the market is doing that day, according to the HBO documentary “Becoming Warren Buffett.” If the market’s down, Buffett opts for the $2.95 sausage McMuffin instead of the $3.17 bacon egg and cheese biscuit"

Enjoy that mortgage for the new GTX, RemiPee