Bethesda and FO76 just keeps on giving.

So we know the canvas bag fiasco and Bethesda finally changing tune and saying they will now provide Canvas bags for those that bought that edition.

People just needed to create a support ticket through the method Bethesda asked and provide proof of purchase.

Well because its Bethesda and Bethesda are incompetent AF, anyone who has submitted a support ticket to receive the canvas bag is able to see every other person's support ticket also.

Meaning they are seeing ALL that person's info: Full Name, Address, and credit card used to purchase the game

https://www.reddit.com/r/fo76/comments/a3ga47/i_am_getting_your_support_tickets_on_my_bethesda/

:D:D

Create the biggest flop this year

False advertise to the biggest fans who bought the most expensive package.

Then leak all those fan's personal info 

Bethesda and FO76 just keep on giving

What saddens me is that after this, they're still going to make Starfield and TESVI on Creation Engine.  If they'd just put in the cash to upgrade their engine, they'd have avoided this entire fiasco.

The amount of money this cost them in potential earnings is staggering.  Fallout 76 could have been an insanely lucrative game.  Now it remains to be seen whether or not it'll be alive this time next year.  It feels like Battlefront 2 all over again.

11 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

There's a locked post about this issue on the Bethesda forums that people can still post in because the forums are bugged. :shake:

:| 

37b.jpg