Sign in to follow this  
Bodycount N

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 And the Value of Exclusives

Wouldn't even have considered getting this if not for the exclusive status to my favorite platform. :glad: It's so fun to get random ass exclusives lijke this.

Thank you nintendo for valuing your customers patronage and rewarding us with goodies like this. I will enjoy this so much more now that others do not get to play it. What a prestigious feeling. Seeing all the salt and begging comments adds so much enjoyment.

Thank you Big N, and here's to another year of great exclusive titles that can't be had ANYWHERE else. :glad: 

You sound like Aza and his stupid obsession with niche physical releases, he doesn't even care what the game is or if it's good, he just buys it to collect it.

You guys are idiots :mj:

The trailer looked awful tbh.

Might still turns out good since Team Ninja is making it apparently. We'll see.

Edited by Pureis

i remember the first game being big on 360, good get for N.

could be a 7/10, but who cares. an exclusive 7/10 is worth more than a multiplat 8/10.

Exclusives = everything

Most people should remember, because they would've bought an Xbox 360 around this time.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance was the very first holiday bundle that the X360 had in 2007.

Those games sell.

44 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

i remember the first game being big on 360, good get for N.

could be a 7/10, but who cares. an exclusive 7/10 is worth more than a multiplat 8/10.

Exclusives = everything

Literally retarded

That looks like shit, tbh.

Team Ninja announced their new game on PS4/PC/Switch originally, now it's Switch only. Nintendo moneyhatted a timed exclusive.

Thats not a GOOD thing. That means their first party development is having issues.

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Team Ninja announced their new game on PS4/PC/Switch originally, now it's Switch only. Nintendo moneyhatted a timed exclusive.

Thats not a GOOD thing. That means their first party development is having issues.

it's great news, Nintendo is flexing their muscles. looking forward to them getting more and more exclusives, look at the game awards - only nintendo's up there getting exclusives. Getting fans excited. 

Keep moneyhatting 3rd parties, N. I think i prefer that over 1st party, my favorite games were always from japanese 3rd parties and Nintendo is going all out courting those developers over. 

:glad: 

1 hour ago, Bodycount NS said:

it's great news, Nintendo is flexing their muscles. looking forward to them getting more and more exclusives, look at the game awards - only nintendo's up there getting exclusives. Getting fans excited. 

Keep moneyhatting 3rd parties, N. I think i prefer that over 1st party, my favorite games were always from japanese 3rd parties and Nintendo is going all out courting those developers over. 

:glad: 

Moneyhat good games not this mediocre filler.

The most interesting thing about this game is that it's being developed by Team Ninja.  You can't ask for a much better action developer than that.