Post like Jerry thread

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah and now he makes a thread about me. It's obvious I'm living inside his head. He must still be REELING from the BUTTHURT I unleashed upon him.   It's like when a man slips on a bananna ski

I love how he definitely won't take this personally - subsequently claim ownage; but someone will get dragged into a multi-page argument and we all get owned for investing time into reading it.

Oh, what to do about nothing.  Ghosts will now reply to this thread, and reply some more.  If the added circumfrence of his anus before and after is 666, I have owned the devilish grin out of his inne

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Just like epic doesn’t know what to do to get fortnite released on android :tom5:

The best part is how I got ghostz's very own Post Like jerry thread........to be officially derailed...........by ghostz himself.:blessed:

he even drove away the people who WANTED to post like jerry.:blessed::blessed:

35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The best part is how I got ghostz's very own Post Like jerry thread........to be officially derailed...........by ghostz himself.:blessed:

he even drove away the people who WANTED to post like jerry.:blessed::blessed:

Drove away.. just like good app support for android! :kaz:

On 2018-12-20 at 9:52 PM, Teh_Diplomat said:

I love how he definitely won't take this personally - subsequently claim ownage; but someone will get dragged into a multi-page argument and we all get owned for investing time into reading it.

:bena:

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, ghostz said:

Drove away.. just like good app support for android! :kaz:

Tep Dip and MC are right on the money.

I love how ghostz is now trying to act like he INTENTIONALLY wanted to derail his own thread.

Apparently, thats the best strategy that he's got. LOL

He actually thinks that he's accomplishing something by letting his Phone Thread butthurt spill into another thread. LOL

15 hours ago, jehurey said:

Tep Dip and MC are right on the money.

I love how ghostz is now trying to act like he INTENTIONALLY wanted to derail his own thread.

Apparently, thats the best strategy that he's got. LOL

He actually thinks that he's accomplishing something by letting his Phone Thread butthurt spill into another thread. LOL

He actually thinks epic accomplished releasing fortnite on android... but NOPE! Still not out :juggle:

18 hours ago, ghostz said:

He actually thinks epic accomplished releasing fortnite on android... but NOPE! Still not out :juggle:

He thinks he accomplished anything other than looking monumentally butthurt in this thread..............but NOPE:tom:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Repeating my posts until fortnite is released for android :juggle:

im going to make you post ITT every day until it does :kaz:

:blessed:he now trying to introduce a new gimmick for his failed thread:blessed:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Failed... like the fortnite version on android! :kaz:

He got so butthurt in the Phone thread that he RAN back there.

Because Apple just lost 25% of its entire value in ONE DAY :lawl:

• Remij locked this topic