White people saying white people

37 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Or you're equating frivolous and trivial things as important when they are absolutely unimportant. Swag, dancing and rapping? Really? Unless you live in the hood and are trying to come up in your community that's irrelevant dead end nonsense. You're peddling primal and carnal behavior as some go to for the way you should carry on in life, that's stupid.

You should be charismatic, presentable, have clear diction when you speak, have a deep sense of morality, value the family unit, have strong work ethic, the ability to retain property, assets and income, and the want to lead and always strive to better yourself and retain more. This is being intelligent.

You misplace worth and communal value into the dumbest imaginable things and wonder why "white privilege" exists, incredible. You can't expect the same results from groups of people who place value in starkly different things.

no I just gave quick examples where white people's uncomfortable bullshit come across. You asked me what examples of white people uncomfortable in their own skin and what's so unique about black people. Not my fault you're sooo fucking racist you hear black fun activities as frivolous, and can't connect how strong diction presence charisma and emotional output can equate to intelligence.. and how "swag," is exactly those same things. Fuck you and your white nose bullshit. You knew exactly the "smarter words" to use to describe the same fucking thing.

Eat dirt jewkauv nigga.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

White people are gross

Fucking white people 

White ppl cray

Posted Images

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

no I just gave quick examples where white people's uncomfortable bullshit come across. You asked me what examples of white people uncomfortable in their own skin and what's so unique about black people. Not my fault you're sooo fucking racist you hear black fun activities as frivolous, and can't connect how strong diction presence charisma and emotional output can equate to intelligence.. and how "swag," is exactly those same things. Fuck you and your white nose bullshit. You knew exactly the "smarter words" to use to describe the same fucking thing.

Eat dirt jewkauv nigga.  

:hest: