Dragon Quest XI S : Switch Trailer.

23 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Don't go too deep down that rabbit hole.  He tried to convince me that the Ark port that runs at like 200p was the absolutely best the Switch could do, even though there are multiple other open-world games on the system that look infinitely better.

I ended up just telling him he was right because it wasn't worth getting into a Jerry-styled round about.

Yeah didn't he just make a thread about xenoblade having the best environments? Lol he's off his meds

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the console it's not going to be on.

true true. the Jap version also doesn't have a "attributes and status effects" section in the journey log, which is why daft charm and etc. confused the fuck out of me.   It also has this uh

Yea you're right.  A lot of handicaps are dumb.  Really no point to them.   I definitely enjoyed DQ11 more than FFXV, but I liked that game as well.   All I'm going to say is that

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Game released Sept 2018 in the west 

Our 2019 doesn't revolve around this game because unlike Xbox1 we have real EXCLUSIVES. 

Matter of fact, Switch has more exclusive new games in 2019 than XB1 would have had in 6 years... sit the fuck down :sabu:

Your 2019 revolves around one game, a Pokemon game that hasn't been shown, there's no information about and which doesn't even have a logo reveal.

There's literally nothing else on deck for 2019 on Switch.

:mj:

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Your 2019 revolves around one game, a Pokemon game that hasn't been shown, there's no information about and which doesn't even have a logo reveal.

There's literally nothing else on deck for 2019 on Switch.

:mj:

Yes... literally only Pokémon is releasing in 2019 for Switch and nothing else.... literally :grimaceleft:

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Fire Emblem Three Houses

Has no release date and was already delayed a year.

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes... literally only Pokémon is releasing in 2019 for Switch and nothing else.... literally :grimaceleft:

What else is there?

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

You don't such a line up then actually laugh at Switch's. 

Switch doesn't have a "line up". A game that's already been delayed a year and an unknown Pokemon RPG that nothing has been shown of..

Compelling.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

What the fuck is wrong with Ori 2 and The Last Night exactly? :wonder: 

DynamiteCop assessment of Switch 2019 is that it only has a mainline Pokémon RPG.... and anything below that standard is considered nothing. 

He then turns around lists indie games for Xbox1 :|

Lol