Red pill is real/accurate

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

This is a strawman. It has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

I'm saying redpill accurately describes female behavior. You're chiming in with bullshit about males.

has NOTHING to do with the subject under concern. 

Redpill doesn't pretend to be about male behavior. What they are like is irrelevant. 

I've never watched it. 

But I can tell you that you're either misrepresenting the documentary if it's accurate or representing it accurately if it's inaccurate.

Almost nothing you've typed up in this thread has any credibility scientifically. 

Edited by Vini
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you having girl problems I feel bad for you, son.

Lol Ike makes his girlfriend bark then stands outside and protests for her LOL

Your girlfriend is retarded. And so are you.   

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Natural order is not an ideology, it has no debate, it doesn't care what you think or if you try to disagree with it. It will always supercede will and 'intelligence' in the end.

Again. You don't know shit about the natural order you babbling baboon. Go read a biology book. 

Just now, Vini said:

Almost nothing you've typed up in this thread has any credibility scientifically. 

Yes it does. 

Nearly everything redpill teaches is confirmed  by science, tests, and actual real life experiences. 

Women don't like nice guys -> Scientists do survey proving exactly that

Women want to be dominated -> Scientists do survey proving most women value that over equality

Women are hypergamous -> self-evident fact that doesn't even need a study, lmao

Women like assholes -> Scientists do surveys proving exactly that

Things X, Y, and Z attract women -> etc, etc etc. 

Just now, Vini said:

You don't understand shit

Studies in intelligence differences between men and women have shown no differences in intellect. There is a bigger variability in male IQ scores compared to female, we're on a larger spectrum, but the average is the same. 

Those are facts not a progressive opinion. 

You seem to be under the false impression that IQ represents every corner and inner working of the brain and in general overarching intelligence. 

Women are more prone to panic than men, they're more likely to freeze in a dangerous situation than react, they react more emotionally than men and allow that to dictate their judgment, they're more likely to falter in situations that call on common sense, they're far weaker critical and on the fly thinkers, they're more likely to make a bad situation worse under pressure. These are evolutionary inherited traits as the result of not ever needing to overcome them. Men filled these voids, they made the decisions, they were the ones tasked with problem solving and situational reaction. We evolved to handle these things while women did not.

You can continue to live in your fantasy world where you think this isn't reality but as previously noted reality doesn't care what you think.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Yes it does. 

Nearly everything redpill teaches is confirmed  by science, tests, and actual real life experiences. 

Women don't like nice guys -> Scientists do survey proving exactly that

Women want to be dominated -> Scientists do survey proving most women value that over equality

Women are hypergamous -> self-evident fact that doesn't even need a study, lmao

Women like assholes -> Scientists do surveys proving exactly that

Things X, Y, and Z attract women -> etc, etc etc. 

Men don't like nice guys either, nobody does. They're useless. 

Women are attracted to men who can propogate the strongest healthiest genes. End of story. Whether they're assholes is a subjective opinion. that makes no difference.

Just now, Vini said:

Men don't like nice guys either, nobody does. They're useless. 

Women are attracted to men who can propogate the strongest healthiest genes. End of story. Whether they're assholes is a subjective opinion. that makes no difference.

Of course men like nice guys. You're retarded. They're stable career individuals and decent men. 

And women don't give a shit about genes. That's a meaningless, tautological statement. 

They specifically WANT assholes. Women report being attracted in masses to murderers and serial killers. If you are an ASSHOLE, your value is increased in a woman's eyes. If you are kind and medium status, it is NEGATIVE. Their fantasy is that you are cruel to others in the world, but kind to them. 

The most beautiful women think the most disgusting men among us are "mysterious" and "exciting." Because they're stupid and their brains are wired for their own masochism. LMAO. 

6 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Of course men like nice guys. You're retarded. They're stable career individuals and decent men. 

Lmao fuck nice guys. Annoying mommas bitch boys always complaining about shit. Being stable in your career doesn't make you nice. :|

Men are supposed to be strong and competent not nice. Niceness will never be a positive male virtue.

Deal with it

Edited by Vini
4 minutes ago, Vini said:

Lmao fuck nice guys. Annoying mommas bitch boys always complaining about shit. Being stable in your career doesn't make you nice. :|

Nobody likes nice guys, men are supposed to be strong and competent not nice. Niceness will never be a positive male virtue.

Deal with it

Can a guy not be nice but strong and competent at the same time?

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Can a guy not be nice but strong and competent at the same time?

You can be kind and compassionate while being strong and competent.

Niceness is a useless virtue. Nobody likes fuckin teddy bear men. 

Edited by Vini
8 minutes ago, Vini said:

Men are supposed to be strong and competent not nice. Niceness will never be a positive male virtue.

Deal with it

You literally just went out of your frame and came into mine. 

You are now REINFORCING traditional gender roles and SUPPORTING redpill without even realizing it :D you literally are agreeing with Deeno. :D:D 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You literally just went out of your frame and came into mine. 

You are now REINFORCING traditional gender roles and SUPPORTING redpill without even realizing it :D you literally are agreeing with Deeno. :D:D 

"Natural order is not an ideology, it has no debate, it doesn't care what you think or if you try to disagree with it. It will always supercede will and 'intelligence' in the end."

4 minutes ago, Vini said:

Like I said I never watched Red Pill and I have a strong suspicion you're completely misrepresenting it

I'm talking about the community. The documentary is a part of that, yes, but only a part of a wider whole. 

If you don't even know what it is, I don't see why we're debating.