Red pill is real/accurate

38 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Men like boobs and ass. They are simple. Women don't like nice guys, and do love a fucking asshole. Love. Your loss if you never figure that out. And women are too big of pussies to admit something raunchy about themselves. Prolly not even fully aware. At least men admit they will fuck multiple women if they could regardless of mynoguamy.  Women will never admit they are attracted to strong dicks. And can't respect a guy who's unconditionally nice to her from the start.  Stand up to women and see the results. 

You know what I'll always remember? 

I had a feminist professor in college who I really respected. Brilliant woman, "woke" about a lot of things, smart and confident, etc. 

She shows a picture of Henry VIII on the class projector (the king that literally MURDERED his own wives), and got tingles saying he was hot. 

Masochism, pure and simple. 

• Sad 1
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you having girl problems I feel bad for you, son.

Lol Ike makes his girlfriend bark then stands outside and protests for her LOL

Your girlfriend is retarded. And so are you.   

21 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Kinda sad shit!! Yall be careful respecting women out there. Lol only one that deserves it is your grandma. And maybe mum. 

my grandma has anger issues and is homophobic and racist, my other grandma is dead :( miss her, my real grandma :( 

nah it was bone cancer, my granma looked like she got a bulldozer face lifting. it was pretty sad, but she had a good neighbour that took care of her and my grandpa.

that bitch owned, her classic story was she got a piece of chocolate during the war and never ate it. :|