Red pill is real/accurate

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Sounds like you haven't actually watched it but only read a synopsis by someone to affirms your views on the subject. 

Reading r/theredpill is all you need to see. Words like beta cuck and calling women bitches. It's toxic.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you having girl problems I feel bad for you, son.

Lol Ike makes his girlfriend bark then stands outside and protests for her LOL

Your girlfriend is retarded. And so are you.   

9 minutes ago, Ike said:

Women won't sleep with me and it's their fault. Maybe if I act more like a dick they'll totally want to suck my dick. :cry:

Lol here's the part where Ike bangs all these hot girls and everyone else is a virgin . 

ROFL .

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Reading r/theredpill is all you need to see. Words like beta cuck and calling women bitches. It's toxic.

It's not toxic it's just dumb.

And easily debunked. 

People gotta stop being scared of "toxic" ideas. Just argue against them. 

Edited by Vini
2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Lol. The documentary is nothing like that :mj: reddit isn't exactly an accurate cross section of society 

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Lol here's the part where Ike bangs all these hot girls and everyone else is a virgin . 

ROFL .

I don't want or have ever claimed to do that. I'd rather be in a relationship with someone than have sex with random strangers.

13 minutes ago, Ike said:

Enjoy being 40 years old and alone :D

Tell one woman your ideology and see how that gets you.

My girlfriend is sexist against women, in general believes them to be simple minded, incompetent and lesser than men. She understands gender roles, male and female identity, strengths and weaknesses. 

People like you are trying to fight the natural order of things and it's ruining society. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

My girlfriend is sexist against women, in general believes them to be simple minded, incompetent and lesser than men. She understands gender roles, male and female identity, strengths and weaknesses. 

People like you are trying to fight the natural order of things and it's ruining society. 

Your girlfriend is retarded. And so are you. 

Edited by Vini
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Vini said:

Men and women are both a mix of individuals and members of a larger collective. 

People aren't unique snowflakes that are unpredictable. Women in particular tend to herd and have groupthink.  

18 minutes ago, Vini said:

Female mate selection is largely based on selecting the most competent, healthiest and strongest men that can propogate the best genes. But they're also free to think individually and override their baser impulses. 

They can't think. They have 0 self-reflection and literally can't control themselves. Woman are social creatures by nature. As a result they can only think IN the crowd, not outside of it. They live in the moment and can't truly think ahead.

20 minutes ago, Vini said:

You can make the same argument about men, most men fall in line comfortably in a heirarchy of dominance with one alpha chimp leading the pack. We're also more attracted to dumb prettier women that smarter less attractive ones. Doesn't mean we are also not individuals who can override those impulses 

Has nothing to really do with this. Men will go for many different types of women. 

24 minutes ago, Vini said:

Sexuality is another topic altogether that you clearly have no understanding of. And like someone else pointed out you're clearly having trouble separating what happens in the bedroom with the rest of life. Female rape fantasies don't equate to pathology any more than male foot fetishes do. 

Our fantasies reveal the most about the way we perceive the world and what we value. They're not just "nonsense games" and "illusions." Psychologists understand this, while you don't. I never said female rape fantasies are "pathological", just implied they reveal something about women. 

Just now, Vini said:

"Champions of the natural order" who don't understand even basic biology, evolution or anatomy. 

:D

I understand that men cannot become women, I understand that women are physically lesser than men on the whole as dictated by evolutionary adaptation, I understand that our anatomy brings about starkly different physical and mental characteristics, abilities, skills and carnal knowledge for handling and reacting to situations.

Do you?

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You find it stupid, and you're also no doubt a progressive.  I don't fault you for having dumb ideology, you were raised incorrectly. 

And you're not doubt an ideologue who can only see things through a right wing political prism. No better than your run of the mill leftist ideologue like Jerry on this forum. 

26 minutes ago, Ike said:

Enjoy being 40 years old and alone :D

Tell one woman your ideology and see how that gets you.

If you take redpill concepts and mask them as your own, to any woman, she will become INTERESTED  and ATTRACTED to you. 

I'm not even joking or trolling. 

In fact, I shoudl do this. 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I understand that men cannot become women, I understand that women are physically lesser than men on the whole as dictated by evolutionary adaptation, I understand that our anatomy brings about starkly different physical and mental characteristics, abilities, skills and carnal knowledge for handling and reacting to situations.

Do you?

You don't understand shit

Studies in intelligence differences between men and women have shown no differences in

Intellect. There is a bigger variability in male IQ scores compared to female, we're on a larger spectrum, but the average is the same. 

Those are facts not a progressive opinion. 

And because I don't want to type up a whole other post to reply to you dipshits @SheepKilla there is absolutely no indication biologically or sociologically that males are better equipped to overcome our subconscious insincts than females. Prove me otherwise with sources or stop talking out your ass. 

Edited by Vini
3 minutes ago, Vini said:

And you're not doubt an ideologue who can only see things through a right wing political prism. No better than your run of the mill leftist ideologue like Jerry on this forum. 

Natural order is not an ideology, it has no debate, it doesn't care what you think or if you try to disagree with it. It will always supercede will and 'intelligence' in the end.

This has nothing to do with political agenda or affiliation, it's a total denial of nature and the natural order of life.

1 minute ago, Vini said:

And because I don't want to type up a whole other post to reply to you dipshits @SheepKilla there is absolutely no indication that makes are better equipped to overcome out subconscious insincts than females. 

This is a strawman. It has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

I'm saying redpill accurately describes female behavior. You're chiming in with bullshit about males.

has NOTHING to do with the subject under concern. 

Redpill doesn't pretend to be about male behavior. What they are like is irrelevant.