Red pill is real/accurate

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you having girl problems I feel bad for you, son.

Lol Ike makes his girlfriend bark then stands outside and protests for her LOL

Your girlfriend is retarded. And so are you.   

You know what the best part about being redpilled is? 

When you don't convince the other side, you actually walk away happy. Because they're the ones that will live in ignorance while you scoop up babes with this theory like a MAGNET :reg: 

this stuff is FIRE, pure and simple. I don't say that about anything that isn't good. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

So after testing out my"misogynist" redpill viewpoints  on another forum - literally not giving a FUCK and purposely being as direct as possible - I just got a private message from some random chick interested in talking to me :tom:  LMFAO. 

Please don't make any offspring. 

A significant minority of chicks who are damaged being attracted to all out assholes exponentially increses your chances of mating if you're being an asshole. 

This doesn't mean all women like assholes. 

You morons.

Edited by Vini
3 minutes ago, Vini said:

The small percentage of damaged chicks attracted to all out assholes exponentially increses your chances of mating if you're being an asshole. 

This doesn't mean all women like assholes.

You morons.

Women don't reveal what they like. They don't tell you. They will ALWAYS use wishywashy language when talking about something politically correct. 

"Would you consider Hitler attractive?" 

"No, absolutely not. What he did wasn't ideal nor the best way of going about things." 

Etc. 

You also probably never heard about "the cock carousel," "alpha fucks, beta bucks," nor a bunch of other shit. 

You are literally living life with blinders on. 

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Women don't reveal what they like. They don't tell you. They will ALWAYS use wishywashy language when talking about something politically correct. 

Lmao more unsubstantiated anecdotal generalizations from our resident psychological statistician. 

Please tell me more. Should I read The Game too for more research about the female subconscious?

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

Lmao more generalizations from our resident psychological ststistitian.

Please tell me more. Should I read The Game too for more research about the female subconscious?

If you think women are transparently truthful about their own desires, you LITERALLY have no credibility at all :D you must never have even spoken to a  woman. This is a BASIC and self-evident truth. 

34 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

If you think women are transparently truthful about their own desires, you LITERALLY have no credibility at all :D you must never have even spoken to a  woman. This is a BASIC and self-evident truth. 

I think people are inherently non transparent and secretive, especially when it comes to sexual desires. Especially the unconscious ones. I don't find women to exhibit more bias than men in this domain

Go read some Freud, you'll learn about how truthful men are about their desires.

Edited by Vini

Just now, Vini said:

I think people are inherently non transparent and secretive, I don't find women to exhibit more unconcious bias than men. 

Go read some Freud, you'll learn about how truthful men are about their desires.

I read Freud. Quite a lot actually. 

Realtalk for a second here: I'm not saying women are deliberately hiding or repressing telling society what they want. I'm saying not even they know the truth. Women delude themselves. They literally know least what they want and what attracts them. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You know what the best part about being redpilled is? 

When you don't convince the other side, you actually walk away happy. Because they're the ones that will live in ignorance while you scoop up babes with this theory like a MAGNET :reg: 

this stuff is FIRE, pure and simple. I don't say that about anything that isn't good. 

Lmfao 

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I read Freud. Quite a lot actually. 

Realtalk for a second here: I'm not saying women are deliberately hiding or repressing telling society what they want. I'm saying not even they know the truth. Women delude themselves. They literally know least what they want and what attracts them. 

Realtalk that's not realtalk. They know about their concious desires, they don't know the unconscious ones. That's literally what unconscious means. 

There's also a factor of upholding the right virtues, and I actually applaud men and women who deny their base desires even if they are concious in order to build and maintain a more moral society. I find it to be a positive and virtuous kind of a delusion.

For example we all know monogamy is not the "natural order" for men. Yet we lie to ourselves to maintain the institution of marriage. 

As a conservative man you should appreciate that. 

Edited by Vini
15 hours ago, Ike said:

It's misogynistic bullshit that likes to blame women for literally anything.

Any man that calls other men misogynists needs their man card revoked. Because he clearly has never been with a group of guys discussing women. 

Who the fuck are you even trying to earn brownie points with by trying to prove you are better than other men, especially in such a cringey way.  This has nothing to do with "the red pill" either. 

Edited by Team 2019

Men like boobs and ass. They are simple. Women don't like nice guys, and do love a fucking asshole. Love. Your loss if you never figure that out. And women are too big of pussies to admit something raunchy about themselves. Prolly not even fully aware. At least men admit they will fuck multiple women if they could regardless of mynoguamy.  Women will never admit they are attracted to strong dicks. And can't respect a guy who's unconditionally nice to her from the start.  Stand up to women and see the results.