Lost 15 kilos (40 pounds)

Just now, Team 2019 said:

How can on God's green earth can a cheese have more sugar than fucking protein. What is this trash made of. 0% calcium in a milk product. 

you just proved you DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ NUTRITION LABELS :hest: 

No WONDER you have no clue what you're talking about. 

It's 1g of protein and 1g of sugar. It's the SAME AMOUNT. 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Best Diet Plan So Far?   1. Don't exercise  2. Don't eat for a week 3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet 4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo 5. Re

LMFAO he literally eats meat with an entire stick of butter   

That's exactly what he's doing. Do you know what Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson said about Youtube and social media application as a means to live your life?   "The problem with YouTube v

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

You just posted the most processed piece of shit imaginable while bitching about meat cuts, with zero nutrition density, it has the nutritional contents of chewing on paper. 

the whole point is that it's NOT 100% cheese. That's why it's DIET :hest: I don't want 300 calories per serving clown. 

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

the whole point is that it's NOT 100% cheese. That's why it's DIET :hest: I don't want 300 calories per serving clown. 

You realize everyone here is laughing their asses of here for you being clueless enough to fucking calorie count. Go subscribe to weight watchers with all the post menstrual women you dumb fuck. :D

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

You realize everyone here is laughing their asses of here for you being clueless enough to fucking calorie count. Go subscribe to weight watchers with all the post menstrual women you dumb fuck. :D

food doesn't have a gender you oblivious fuck :hest: 

8 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

12:00 and I'm eating a Hostess Cherry Pie :mj2:

This is me right now, 5' 10.5", 176 lbs

AO2Zy0k.jpg

A picture of the pie would have been more appropriate.  Couldn't just wait for GDs body thread eh

9 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Imagine eating pasta, and punching it into your weight watchers calorie calculator. Is mah sauce diet fat free. :kaz:

No normal human eats grains the same way you eat saturated fats. 

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

:|

Not all of them.  But a large majority of diet/health products are marketed as healthy and it's simply a lie.   Low fat, gluten free, or health products like vitamin water hiding behind walls of sugar.

1 minute ago, Boss said:

Not all of them.  But a large majority of diet/health products are marketed as healthy and it's simply a lie.   Low fat, gluten free, or health products like vitamin water hiding behind walls of sugar.

those are DRINKS, which I agree with. Even Coke Zero is bad due to the weird side-effects from aspartame or sucralose. 

actual diet food is actually healthy. If you know how to read nutrition labels, it's all easy.