Lost 15 kilos (40 pounds)

What the fuck is SheepKilla and Teh 4th problem here? Spending days itt telling Aza how wrong he is while having no argument.

It's just calories burning, ignore everything else. ;( 

Conventional wisdom,brah. ;(  

wtf :kaz: 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Best Diet Plan So Far?   1. Don't exercise  2. Don't eat for a week 3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet 4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo 5. Re

LMFAO he literally eats meat with an entire stick of butter   

That's exactly what he's doing. Do you know what Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson said about Youtube and social media application as a means to live your life?   "The problem with YouTube v

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

What the fuck is SheepKilla and Teh 4th problem here? Spending days itt telling Aza how wrong he is while having no argument.

David Poitr-ARSE :fatcruise:

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't want anyone else getting a heart attack by age 30, so I'm hoping to dissuade some folks

Aza I think you have this idea that we think gorging on white bread an pasta is healthy.  No one here is saying that.

Only fat slobs eat white bread all day.

I'm just not convinced that swinging the pendulum fully in the opposite direction is healthy either. We evolved to need phytochemicals and vitamins found in plants.  Clearly plants have an important role in our diet.

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Let me explain it like I would to a 5 year-old:

You cannot lose weight without losing more than you take in. 

You cannot make money by losing more than you take in.

You cannot gain anything on earth by losing more than you take in. 

Pounds are made out of calories.

You fucking idiot. 

There's a hundred other factors that comes into play, your body type, the quality of your calories, how long it takes to digest, the macro nutrients, your metabolism, your blood sugar level, etc.

Weighting everything you eat and calculating calories is the dumbest thing you can do, huge waste of time.

Let me ask you this. You think 2000 calories of McDonalds trash food is the same as eating 2000 calories of high quality and nutritionally dense homemade food? :D 

It isn't, because 2000 calories of McDonalds will be spread out in two small meals that will barely fill you up for an entire day and is lacking in vitamins/minerals/proteins/quality fat. Not to mention the bad fat, and the high amountof sugar and salt. While the homemade food provides better macros, vitamins, minerals and you'll be able to eat a lot more, making it way easier to control your calories intake.

So regardless of where you stand. You should ALWAYS aim to get your calories from better food sources. So the whole, just eat less and do more exercise is the dumbest excuse ever. You guys are intellectually lazy and you can't admit it.

1 minute ago, teh_4th said:

Aza I think you have this idea that we think gorging on white bread an pasta is healthy.  No one here is saying that.

I'm just not convinced that swinging the pendulum fully in the opposite direction is healthy either. We evolved to need phytochemicals and vitamins found in plants.  Clearly plants have an important role in our diet.

He's a fucking tard. 

He was saying earlier that cutting calories = eating 300 calories a day.  He views everything in extremes. 

"eating 20 grams of sugar in a day = INSULIN SPIKE!!111" 

Just now, teh_4th said:

How did we survived the ice age. And before agriculture how much access did we have to say fruit, which has a season duration of a few weeks in most regions. Nevermind the fact a modern orange or apple is like 10x the size and sugar content of a wild fruit.

You think they were flying oranges from Pakistan and and South America in with planes during winter?

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

This is healthy:

nik-bakers.jpg

But this isn't: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPJf851LPnX4IyS11vs-8yX6cvngb7pTVts2aFGQqdt00ZBV1w

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Bagels are fucking garbage. :D Without the added vitamins/minerals it's basically just empty calories. And whipped cheese cream,are you fucking kidding me? :tom: 

By the way the bagels has more calories than a few slices of bacon. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

There's a hundred other factors that comes into play, your body type, the quality of your calories, how long it takes to digest, the macro nutrients, your metabolism, your blood sugar level, etc.

Weighting everything you eat and calculating calories is the dumbest thing you can do, huge waste of time.

Let me ask you this. You think 2000 calories of McDonalds trash food is the same as eating 2000 calories of high quality and nutritionally dense homemade food? :D 

It isn't, because 2000 calories of McDonalds will be spread out in two small meals that will barely fill you up for an entire day and is lacking in vitamins/minerals/proteins/quality fat. Not to mention the bad fat, and the high amountof sugar and salt. While the homemade food provides better macros, vitamins, minerals and you'll be able to eat a lot more, making it way easier to control your calories intake.

So regardless of where you stand. You should ALWAYS aim to get your calories from better food sources. So the whole, just eat less and do more exercise is the dumbest excuse ever. You guys are intellectually lazy and you can't admit it.

What you still don't get in your small brain is that THOSE OTHER FACTORS ARE ONLY IMPORTANT BECAUSE THEY CHANGE CALORIES

The quality of your calories matters because it determines how full you will feel, and therefore be less hungry to consume more calories.

Your blood sugar level is the same thing. 

Your metabolism determines how much calories your body is burning in a normal relaxed state. 

etc. 

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

How did we survived the ice age. And before agriculture how much access did we have to say fruit, which has a season duration of a few weeks in most regions. Nevermind the fact a modern orange or apple is like 10x the size and sugar content of a wild fruit.

You think they were flying oranges from Pakistan and and South America in with planes during winter?

You think that ice age nutrition was optimal?  You want to eat like a fucking ice age cave man?  

Of course we ate primarily meat in some geographic locations at some period of time.  It doesn't mean it's optimal.  All that our species required were for some individuals to survive to adulthood and procreate.  Meat allowed that to happen for a period of time, but it doesn't mean that ice age homo sapiens were in optimal health.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I think you're genuinely putting yourself on the road to early cardiovascular disease +/- gout or some vitamin deficiency. 

Edited by teh_4th
Just now, SheepKilla said:

What you still don't get in your small brain is that THOSE OTHER FACTORS ARE ONLY IMPORTANT BECAUSE THEY CHANGE CALORIES

The quality of your calories matters because it determines how full you will feel, and therefore be less hungry to consume more calories.

Your metabolism determines how much calories your body is burning in a normal relaxed state. 

etc. 

Frequency of eating can change the calories you can ingest, and we are talking about upto multiple times the amount.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Explain why eating 2000 calories over 6 meals will keep your weight the same,while eating 2500 calories in one meal will make you lose weight.

You aren't a fucking furnace or a petrol car. It's not a simple math equation.

Because the body burns more calories at certain times of the day. Anything eaten past 8 PM will add considerably more weight to you.

Anything eaten in the morning will burn more calories than normal.  

1 minute ago, teh_4th said:

You think that ice age nutrition was optimal?  You want to eat like a fucking ice age cave man?  

Of course we ate primarily meat in some geographic locations at some period of time.  It doesn't mean it's optimal.  All that our species required were for some individuals to survive to adulthood and procreate.  Meat allowed that to happen for a period of time, but it doesn't mean that ice age homo sapiens were in optimal health.

I don't have anything against vegetables, that's why vegan keto exists. Anyways the other retard here is arguing for processed white bread, pasta and diet creme cheese. Which you obviously don't approve off.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Bagels are fucking garbage. :D Without the added vitamins/minerals it's basically just empty calories. And whipped cheese cream,are you fucking kidding me? :tom: 

By the way the bagels has more calories than a few slices of bacon. 

And the mayo? A single tablespoon of mayo has 94 calories and 15% fat. :tom: That's not empty calories, right? 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

etc. 

I just told you that, retard. I'm not the over oversimplifying nutrition with one sentence like it's supposed to be the law.