Lost 15 kilos (40 pounds)

Just now, Ramza said:

I heard similar things but I can't say %100 sure it is the case. There is no way the body sees aspartame as sugar in any way. The only thing that is being tricked is your brain/taste buds response. Most sweet beverages has that effect on the body, even something that looks unharmful like a glass of orange juice. Liquid calories are trash for weight loss.

The biggest problem with aspartame is that is has cancerous properties anyway. All the rats testing proved it can gives cancer. 

Still, if Aza is going to consume some trashy sweet beverages, he might as well go on with the coke diet.

The problem with the aspartame is it feels like sugar but it's not. So the body doesn't know how to react exactly and does weird shit. A common response is a hunger trigger. 

They did a study that showed that DIET COKE was specifically linked to weight gain. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/07/18/diet-drinks-are-associated-with-weight-gain-new-research-suggests/?utm_term=.54b6f3a09b19

It may possibly be MORE UNHEALTHY than 40 grams of sugar drink. 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Best Diet Plan So Far?   1. Don't exercise  2. Don't eat for a week 3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet 4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo 5. Re

LMFAO he literally eats meat with an entire stick of butter   

That's exactly what he's doing. Do you know what Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson said about Youtube and social media application as a means to live your life?   "The problem with YouTube v

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Let me clarify something. I'm not pro Keto diet at all. I have very little doubt that Aza is currently having vitamins and anti oxydant deficiency in his diet right now. I don't approve of everything he says.

But he got the science elements right, for the most part.

Don't worry it's a lot less deficient than a fucking diet of whire bread bagels, pasta, and diet creme cheese. :D

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

The problem with the aspartame is it feels like sugar but it's not. So the body doesn't know how to react exactly and does weird shit. A common response is a hunger trigger. 

They did a study that showed that DIET COKE was specifically linked to weight gain. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/07/18/diet-drinks-are-associated-with-weight-gain-new-research-suggests/?utm_term=.54b6f3a09b19

It may possibly be MORE UNHEALTHY than 40 grams of sugar drink. 

Why are you shoving this trash in the face of someone that can fast for 7 days straight? I don't give a shit of your diet advice from fucking Washington Post of all things, the definitive source for everything weight loss related. :D

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Don't worry it's a lot less deficient than a fucking diet of whire bread bagels, pasta, and diet creme cheese. :D

How many times will we say this?

Nobody is saying eat ONLY white bread, bagels, pasta, and cream cheese.  

If you eat it as a meal, there is NOTHING wrong with that. 

So what you really want to say is: 

Eat bacon and butter, diet coke, and mayo with cheese all day

vs. 

Eat Salmon, apples, a bagel with diet cream cheese, eggs, and a fiber bar all day as meals. 

:fatcruise: 

2 minutes ago, Boss said:

I did bring up earlier how trash most diet foods are, especially the drinks.  I thought you were on teh same page Aza.  Surprised you downing that much diet coke :scust:

I do it from time to time like once a week. You kinda need the sweet taste sometimes, after a 7 day fast.

I generally use stevia for coffee.

Why are you shoving this trash in the face of someone that can fast for 7 days straight? I don't give a shit of your diet advice from fucking Washington Post of all things, the definitive source for everything weight loss related. :D

The Washington Post didn't conduct the study you tard :fatcruise: They're just REPORTING ON IT.  

Let me guess, you also don't trust universities, experts, and professors? :fatcruise: but some youtube kid has authority? 

2 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

Aza how has your diet effected your mental health/cognition? The brain doesn't really enjoy being in ketosis

Ketones are the superior brain fuel, compared to glucose. Keto started as an epilepsy diet for a reason. 

https://www.epilepsy.com/learn/treating-seizures-and-epilepsy/dietary-therapies/ketogenic-diet

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Ketones are the superior brain fuel, compared to glucose. Keto started as an epilepsy diet for a reason. 

https://www.epilepsy.com/learn/treating-seizures-and-epilepsy/dietary-therapies/ketogenic-diet

It's not a superior fuel for the brain.  The brain resists ketosis and only starts metabolizing ketones as a last resort so that it can spare glucose for red blood cells which cannot at all metabolize ketones since they have no mitochondria.

Edited by teh_4th
1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Diet of Mayo on cheese, butter on bacon, with 3 large diet cokes a day. 

David Poitr-ARSE: "I think he has the elements of the science right" 

ROFL :fatcruise: 

I would love to see him visit a cardiologist and describe his diet

11 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

I would love to see him visit a cardiologist and describe his diet

Come on these people were spreading the egg cholesterol myth for half a century, till all of a sudden their little dogma got flushed down the toilet. 

What exactly is your issue with a high fat diet. Quality fat sourcing increases good cholesterol and decreases bad. 

19 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

It's not a superior fuel for the brain.  The brain resists ketosis and only starts metabolizing ketones as a last resort so that it can spare glucose for red blood cells which cannot at all metabolize ketones since they have no mitochondria.

Everyone on keto notes improved brain functions, there is limited research of keto acting as mood stabiliser for bipolar which I can attest to being true. 

Also people jumping back from keto note that they start noticing brain fog associated with sugar jumps between meals, before your carb refeed. 

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Everyone on keto notes improved brain functions, there is limited research of keto acting as mood stabiliser for bipolar which I can attest to being true. 

Also people jumping back from keto note that they start noticing brain fog associated with sugar jumps between meals, before your carb refeed. 

So your primary evidence is "unknown people" who are "noting" things, and all these things they're noting just happen to be EXACTLY also what you believe/support.

:scsa:

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

So your primary evidence is "unknown people" who are "noting" things, and all these things they're noting just happen to be EXACTLY also what you believe/support.

:scsa:

You've lost every arguement in existence. You think calories arent affected by eating frequency, Insulin plays no role, and think fucking protein cant turn into glucose. Stfd. :D

Edited by Team 2019

You've lost every arguement in existence. You think calories arent affected by eating frequency, Insulin plays no role, and think fucking protein cant turn into glucose. Stfd. :D

Two of these are entirely false characterizations of my position. The last one was a joke/tongue-in-cheek comment. 

I'm running CIRCLES around you:fatcruise: