Lost 15 kilos (40 pounds)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Best Diet Plan So Far?   1. Don't exercise  2. Don't eat for a week 3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet 4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo 5. Re

LMFAO he literally eats meat with an entire stick of butter   

That's exactly what he's doing. Do you know what Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson said about Youtube and social media application as a means to live your life?   "The problem with YouTube v

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

So I unironically bought some bacon, mayo, butter, and diet coke when I was at the supermarket today because of this thread :ben:  

Mixing fats with carbs is terrible. Eat the fats without carbs, then 4 hours later the carbs. The combination of fats with carbs is suicide. The two together are the worst thing you can do. Your body eats the fast access sugar, while the fat it doesn't know what to do with and it ends up being a complete cluster fuck. 

Just now, Saucer said:

The Best Diet Plan So Far?

1. Don't exercise 

2. Don't eat for a week

3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet

4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo

5. Repeat

I'm a little skeptical. :ahmad:

Dude is legit going to die :cruise:

51 minutes ago, Saucer said:

The Best Diet Plan So Far?

1. Don't exercise 

2. Don't eat for a week

3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet

4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo

5. Repeat

I'm a little skeptical. :ahmad:

I never said don't excersise. I merely said its not a weight loss tool. It's a health and good body tool. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Any doctor or dietitian would tell you that you're literally killing yourself.

A ketogenic diet is one of the most science heavy diets with very specific rules. Most other diets, especially "normal" diets are just vague wishy washy generalisations with no meaning. I mean everyone is just offering a slight modification to the standard American diet at best and selling it as the best thing ever. 

Just now, Voidler said:

You shouldn’t be overloading on butter in Keto anyway. Your fats should be things like nuts, avocado, olive oil, fatty meats etc

Nuts have inflammatory omega 6s and omega 3 metabolism from them is trash. Olive oil is just empty oil. I eat fatty meats I posted them. I agree with avacado being good though, but there is nothing I can't replace by just going carnivore. 

Also this is 100% true. This why the only calorie deficit you should ever have or do is fasting. 

"Dr. Jason Fung explains this in "The Obesity Code". The body has a homeostatic "thermostat". If you temporarily eat more, your body will raise its metabolic rate temporarily to burn off the excess and you lose it back once you quit overeating. But, people who lose weight by eating less and exercising more, and still eating carbohydrates, undergo a persistent lowering of the "thermostat". The metabolism doesn't recover like it would normally. That is why the poor folks on "The Biggest Loser" always regain the lost weight"

Edited by Team 2019
13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Maybe his Team 2019 name is accurate, just not for the PlayStation 5. I'm guessing it's the year he has a heart attack :hest:

:deader: 

31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Maybe his Team 2019 name is accurate, just not for the PlayStation 5. I'm guessing it's the year he has a heart attack :hest:

Butter and fat meat increases your healthy cholesterol, and the cholesterol myth has been debunked so many times. People that avoid fat have more cardiovascular issues than high fat consumption people. 

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Butter and fat meat increases your healthy cholesterol, and the cholesterol myth has been debunked so many times. People that avoid fat have more cardiovascular issues than high fat consumption people. 

No one is saying to avoid fat, you just seem to be living on it.