lmfao beta libcuck wage slave loses it when customer walks into store wearing MAGA hat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ms8nar5Yw The absolute state of America  Deeno was that you? Stop bothering Mcwicked 

why are WHITE whiteknighting for RACISM when it's not? How much of a CUCK do you have to be? 

We should have have MCGA hats in Canada. Make Canada great again.     Oh wait, we were never great. Sorry. 

Video makes me cringe for this guy.  It's almost like he realized that there were two types of people in front of him.  A black guy and a full on Trump supporter and thought to himself "what should I do?".. He felt like he had to pick a side at that moment and started scolding the Trump guy.  I would have liked to see how this came about a minute or two leading up to this point.

2 hours ago, S#$@%^i said:

How dare you?  Oh forgot you're from Quebec right?  So this is a joke saying that Quebec is better than all of Canada?  I'm sure you believe that. :D 

Of course.

19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Fucking Canadians :hest:

We only sell it in bags of 3 which is equivalent to a little over a gallon.   There are in 3.78541 liters in a gallon and those bag come in three's to make 4 liters.

So you can get over a gallon of milk in this configuration in Canada 

Image result for 4 litre bags of milkImage result for bagged milk

Or you can do the gallon like in the States.. Have fun pouring it into your glass.

Image result for gallon of milk

Canada also has 1 and 2 liter cartons of milk just like everyone else.  It's just that when we sell it in gallons we sell it in three separate poorable bags.

8 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not his place to ask this guy to leave, he's a worker and not the business owner. He's injecting his own political beliefs into the business without permission or authority to do so and demonizing paying customers. This guy got fired and rightfully so, if I was the owner of this establishment I would seek to take legal action against him as well for potential damages and loss of business.

The guy with the camera didn't go in there recording a video, he started recording after the clerk incited a confrontation with him. Working somewhere doesn't grant you the right of refusal to a customer, while a business can refuse someone service it must be at the behest of the owner or managements will. This guy was neither, he was a shopkeeper, a cashier and clerk. 

The cashier was in the wrong, he's unstable and needs to keep his attitude and emotions in check. He shouldn't be dealing with customers or the public in general, he clearly cannot handle dissension in views. 

I didn't read everything and I say who gives a shit. people filming for whatever reason are gey

I personally dont like cartons since im big on drinking milk or chocolate milk right out whatever container. The cartons get that soggy ass lip after you use it like that.

I never have problems pouring a bag of milk. Some of you sound like those corny infomercials where they spill shit like retards. 

One thing I do hate about the bags is leakage but it's quite rare.

1 minute ago, S#$@%^i said:

Sorry guys, Kaz wants to talk about Trump.  What's on your mind?  What did Trump do today?

I'm more worried about drinking milk from a bag