This is just too much (the Norwegian girls that were beheaded in Morocco)

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I watched the one with a military guy getting his head sawed.off with a knife and some other guy got his head chainsawed off . 

Gross .

yeah, i have seen a few of those. lot of chainsaw shit. 

6 minutes ago, kaz said:

the mexican cartel video ,killing people with knife and chainsaw and throwing limbs into barrels haunts me..... never again. 

and pictures of corpses  aza posted without spoiler after that plane was shot down in ukraine. one was a woman with her baby. :( 

Seeing dead people doesn't bother me at all but watching them die is different . I saw one video of a girl that was I'm a car accident and was dying . Just the sounds , ugh .

Then that video with the airplane crash and there were dyijg people and random parts on the while airstrip . Yuck 

6 minutes ago, kaz said:

i think we are talking about the same video but military? idk, i think it was posted here 

It was posted here like a decade ago . It was a small blade probably 6 inches or so . 

2 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Seeing dead people doesn't bother me at all but watching them die is different . I saw one video of a girl that was I'm a car accident and was dying . Just the sounds , ugh .

Then that video with the airplane crash and there were dyijg people and random parts on the while airstrip . Yuck 

There's a reason why you don't ever watch videos like this. You psychologically traumatize yourself.  The fact you still remember details from 10 years ago tells me it effected you deeply. :reg: 

7 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

There's a reason why you don't ever watch videos like this. You psychologically traumatize yourself.  The fact you still remember details from 10 years ago tells me it effected you deeply. :reg: 

Lol yeah it was fucked up stuff. Idk why I even watched it 

3 hours ago, -GD- said:

is this the video that was posted back in the day?

https://abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/nick-berg-beheaded-iraq-2004-10062350

Not sure if it was that one or the daniel pearl one that I saw first and I told my mom about. She told my dad and he was upset that I did. That was back in middle school. My dad was cool, but sometimes I think he really did think all the killing in the games was going to make me do the same. But it was a slippery slope for me and I kept looking for more and more things to be shocked and exposed to. I think a lot of people mistake the curiosity for some sexual fetish lol

• Upvote 1