FFXII Zodiac Age rated by ESRB for Switch

1 hour ago, McWicked said:

for the last good FF game

So fucking true. 

SE should hire Matsuno again for one last project before the dude retires or something. One of the best JRPG director ever. A Tactics Ogre 2 or FFT2 would be insane.

Zodiac Age is great by the way, the class systems is neat and the fast forward feature is a god send. Shame I didn't finish it, I'll play it again someday anyway.

57 minutes ago, Ramza said:

So fucking true. 

SE should hire Matsuno again for one last project before the dude retires or something. One of the best JRPG director ever. A Tactics Ogre 2 or FFT2 would be insane.

Zodiac Age is great by the way, the class systems is neat and the fast forward feature is a god send. Shame I didn't finish it, I'll play it again someday anyway.

I would kill for one of those two. I'm surprised no company has thrown money at him

7 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

you didn't hear? we stole the whole franchise. :D

DnAg5cZUcAA9hep.jpg&client=amp-blogside-

finally going to finish FF7 where it was always meant to be played, on the N.

Oh shit, I didn't know they were remastering Crystal Chronicles. That game was my jam back in the days.

15 hours ago, Alphonse said:

Oh shit, I didn't know they were remastering Crystal Chronicles. That game was my jam back in the days.

With online play, no less. :ben: 

18 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Isn't this old news? Like a whole bunch of PS2 era remasters are getting ported. 

We've known since E3 that the FF series is making its way over.  This tells us that FFXII is coming sooner rather than later.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

you didn't hear? we stole the whole franchise. :D

DnAg5cZUcAA9hep.jpg&client=amp-blogside-

finally going to finish FF7 where it was always meant to be played, on the N.

You had the entire franchise STOLEN from you, you mean.  Only 20+ years later and after ports to every other system imaginable does SquareEnix give Nintendo the time of day... and ONLY because porting them is literally clicking a few buttons at this point.

FF15 Pocked Edition LMFAO Bodycount Real N Editionz  :loldance:

:tom: 

• Haha 1
On 2019-01-03 at 6:56 PM, Remij_ said:

You had the entire franchise STOLEN from you, you mean.  Only 20+ years later and after ports to every other system imaginable does SquareEnix give Nintendo the time of day... and ONLY because porting them is literally clicking a few buttons at this point.

FF15 Pocked Edition LMFAO Bodycount Real N Editionz  :loldance:

:tom: 

pocket edition is great.

That being said, for everything else, there's PS4.

PC and Xloaf are literal non-factors in this business. both are poverty dumping grounds platform for western junk.