PS4 has now sold through 91.6m as of Dec 31 2018 (+ more info)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ps4 is the best system since the ps2. Simply incredible  

Thread already derailed right from the start    

I signed up for a SEPARATE Sony account just for my music, dawg!

I seriously don't think Xbox One has sold more than 40 million consoles through the end of 2018. And Xbox hides Xbox Live subscription numbers because Windows 10 users can get an XBL account for free.

PS4 has grown to more than 2-to-1 on the XBO.

And the Switch will beat XBO userbase during 2019.

Just now, jehurey said:

I seriously don't think Xbox One has sold more than 40 million consoles through the end of 2018. And Xbox hides Xbox Live subscription numbers because Windows 10 users can get an XBL account for free.

PS4 has grown to more than 2-to-1 on the XBO.

And the Switch will beat XBO userbase during 2019.

5c2.jpg

Estimates for the beginning 3 months of the year put it at 35-39 million, it's probably around 43-44 right now. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

5c2.jpg

Estimates for the beginning 3 months of the year put it at 35-39 million, it's probably around 43-44 right now. 

Nope. Estimates from analyst put it at around 35 million as of Fall of 2018.

And you couldn't debunk those numbers either.

If Microsoft crossed 40 million, they would've announced it by now.

They can't even announce TEN MILLION Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. They have only announced it as "multiple millions"

That should be the biggest red flag that the console has come to stop.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope. Estimates from analyst put it at around 35 million as of Fall of 2018.

And you couldn't debunk those numbers either.

If Microsoft crossed 40 million, they would've announced it by now.

They can't even announce TEN MILLION Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. They have only announced it as "multiple millions"

That should be the biggest red flag that the console has come to stop.

Ugh no retard, Zhuge had it at 35 million at the end of 2017 and another analyst firm at 39.1 million around March.

You're dumb.

Ugh no retard, Zhuge had it at 35 million at the end of 2017 and another analyst firm at 39.1 million around March.

You're dumb.

LOL thinking it sold over 4 million in 3 months.

The 35 million estimate would mean that it struggled to meet 40 million by the end of 2018. Thanks for confirming what I said.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL thinking it sold over 4 million in 3 months.

The 35 million estimate would mean that it struggled to meet 40 million by the end of 2018. Thanks for confirming what I said.

No you moron, it gives you an idea of its range. One at 35 million January 1st, another 39.1 million in the middle of March, it was somewhere in between that neighborhood. Even VGChartz with their algorithm has it at basically 43 million.

The system sold over 4 million in the United States alone in 2018.. Use your brain idiot. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No you moron, it gives you an idea of its range. One at 35 million January 1st, another 39.1 million in the middle of March, it was somewhere in between that neighborhood. Even VGChartz with their algorithm has it at basically 43 million.

The system sold over 4 million in the United States alone in 2018.. Use your brain idiot. 

LOL, so you just confirmed that if the 35 million estimate at the end of 2017 is correct, then my estimate of under 40 million by the end of 2018.

You keep on corroborating what I am saying. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, so you just confirmed that if the 35 million estimate at the end of 2017 is correct, then my estimate of under 40 million by the end of 2018.

You keep on corroborating what I am saying. LOL

Are you legit retarded?

If it was at 35 million at the end of 2017 and it sold about 4.3 million in the US in 2018 that would put it at 39.3 million alone with just the United States accounted for

You are the dumbest person on this forum. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Are you legit retarded?

If it was at 35 million at the end of 2017 and it sold about 4.3 million in the US in 2018 that would put it at 39.3 million alone with just the United States accounted for

You are the dumbest person on this forum. 

LOL ts not selling shit anywhere else.

And 4 million would mean an average of 380K per month. or 200K for 10 months (which it DIDN'T achieve), and then it would magically have to do 1 million for November and December.

Not happening.

Edited by jehurey

Of course it is, roughly half of its market share is outside of the United States.

LOL no it isn't.  Europe and South America sells as much as North America? Nope.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And 4 million would mean an average of 380K per month. or 200K for 10 months (which it DIDN'T achieve), and then it would magically have to do 1 million for November and December.

Not happening.

It sold that just through November in the US, Benji already said it did over a million in the US for December so it sold at minimum 4.4 million. It sold 1.34 million alone in November..

You're a dumb fuck.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

90m monthly active users? Jesus... It was like ~70m something not too long ago. PSN is fuckin' huge.

Yeah it was like 74 million.

I'm wondering though because Sony's other services like Vue and PSNow use PSN and what not if they're jumbling numbers together.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Yeah it was like 74 million.

I'm wondering though because Sony's other  services like Vue and PSNow use PSN and what not if they're jumbling numbers together.

More than likely. I have to assume they do because you have to login to PlayStation Network in order to start using that shit. It's probably an extremely small percentage.

Just now, lynux3 said:

More than likely. I have to assume they do because you have to login to PlayStation Network in order to start using that shit. It's probably an extremely small percentage.

I don't know if I'd call it small, especially not extremely small. Their TV service seems to have been well adopted and PSNow accounts for like 54% of its respective market so it's no doubt a pretty substantial dig into that figure.

• Remij locked this topic