Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
McWicked

Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

Recommended Posts

And a fun adjacent story to come out today:

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/nyregion/trump-tower-natalya-veselnitskaya-indictment.html

 

Veselnitskaya, Russian in Trump Tower Meeting, Is Charged in Case That Shows Kremlin Ties

 

Wait until Deeno asks who the fuck Veselnitskaya is.:roff: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not saying anything else lol, you guys are fucking clowns. None of this is going to lead to anything as has shown the thousand other times you've made threads like this.

 

:hest: Dumb leftist sheep

 

 

You said connect it to Trump... I just did...and to follow up on that. 

 

Quick question.... who do you think is individual 1 on the federal indictments? 

 

and why do you think Trump's current lawyer is having negotiations with Mueller on whether a sitting president can be indicted or not? 

 

You also do know that this investigation has already yielded more convictions of top level staff than Watergate and in record time? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You said connect it to Trump... I just did...and to follow up on that. 

 

Quick question.... who do you think is individual 1 on the federal indictments? 

 

and why do you think Trump's current lawyer is having negotiations with Mueller on whether a sitting president can be indicted or not? 

 

You also do know that this investigation has already yielded more convictions of top level staff than Watergate and in record time? 

Deeno thinks we've made this thread a thousand times, which is delusional because it's all been in the politics thread up until this thread.  That gives you a window into how thin-skinned he is.  He can't take it when you're just exercising a little bit of free speech by making a thread informing people what's happening.  :cruise: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Deeno thinks we've made this thread a thousand times, which is delusional because it's all been in the politics thread up until this thread.  That gives you a window into how thin-skinned he is.  He can't take it when you're just exercising a little bit of free speech by making a thread informing people what's happening.  :cruise: 

He's right though, every week is another accusations towards Trump and he's always guilty before proven innocent. 

 

This investigation has been going on for quite some time already.

 

It's tiresome, call us when you have results and things are taken into court. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

He's right though, every week is another accusations towards Trump and he's always guilty before proven innocent. 

 

This investigation has been going on for quite some time already.

 

It's tiresome, call us when you have results and things are taken into court. 

Sweety, this thread is about Manafort.  He's already been taken into court, tried, and found guilty, and then on top of that he's been found to have lied to the FBI.

 

"PWEEASSEE STAHP PICKING ON TWUMP!!! :tear2: "  - You.  If you want Trump to stop being picked on, well...

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

 

It's tiresome, call us when you have results and things are taken into court. 

 have you not be paying attention? wait of course you have not :mj:

 

This case already has more indictments and convictions than Watergate and on a shorter time span. 

 

Trump personal lawyer of over a decade was recently convicted and has named Trump as individual 1 and he is currently cooperating with the investigators. 

 

Trump's current lawyer is negotiating on whether you can indict a sitting president. 

 

A Large number of Trump's senior campaign staff and a few of his WHITE HOUSE CABINET MEMBERS have been CONVINCED in a federal court. 

 

 

What do you mean call you when they have results? .... it seems like weekly someone from the Trump circle is being convicted. 

 

Edited by Goukosan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah this is yet another nothingburger that's going nowhere.

 

52 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

None of this is going to lead to anything as has shown the thousand other times you've made threads like this.

 

The 17 known Trump-related investigations

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-federal-state-local-investigations-602d2e21-b087-454f-b887-57f2f5b4dc55.html

 

This whole thing started with one investigation into Trump's Campaign and its Russian contacts.  It's now 17 separate investigations spread out across state and federal agencies.  Keep playing ignorant, Deeno.  2019 is going to be a very stressful year for you. :cruise: 

 

21 minutes ago, Ramza said:

This investigation has been going on for quite some time already.

 

It's tiresome, call us when you have results and things are taken into court. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-manafort/manafort-says-any-misstatements-unintentional-court-filing-idUSKCN1P21ZV

 

 

MICHAEL FLYNN

MICHAEL COHEN

PAUL MANAFORT

RICK GATES

KONSTANTIN KILIMNIK

GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS

SAMUEL PATTEN

RICHARD PINEDO

12 RUSSIAN GRU (re: the Russian CIA) OFFICERS

13 RUSSIAN NATIONALS

3 RUSSIAN ENTITIES

ALEX VAN DER ZWAAN

 

I guess we can sum you up with this:

 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

:roll: I barely pay attention. More baseless accusations. :D 

 

:cruise: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Sweety, this thread is about Manafort.  He's already been taken into court, tried, and found guilty, and then on top of that he's been found to have lied to the FBI.

 

"PWEEASSEE STAHP PICKING ON TWUMP!!! :tear2: "  - You.  If you want Trump to stop being picked on, well...

 

giphy.gif

This shit is truly getting sad now. Just out of curiosity, is it going to be you or Jerry that commits suicide first when Trump is reelected?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sublyminal said:

This shit is truly getting sad now. Just out of curiosity, is it going to be you or Jerry that commits suicide first when Trump is reelected?

Bookmarked. :juggle: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McWicked said:

 

 

The 17 known Trump-related investigations

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-federal-state-local-investigations-602d2e21-b087-454f-b887-57f2f5b4dc55.html

 

This whole thing started with one investigation into Trump's Campaign and its Russian contacts.  It's now 17 separate investigations spread out across state and federal agencies.  Keep playing ignorant, Deeno.  2019 is going to be a very stressful year for you. :cruise: 

 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-manafort/manafort-says-any-misstatements-unintentional-court-filing-idUSKCN1P21ZV

 

 

MICHAEL FLYNN

MICHAEL COHEN

PAUL MANAFORT

RICK GATES

KONSTANTIN KILIMNIK

GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS

SAMUEL PATTEN

RICHARD PINEDO

12 RUSSIAN GRU (re: the Russian CIA) OFFICERS

13 RUSSIAN NATIONALS

3 RUSSIAN ENTITIES

ALEX VAN DER ZWAAN

 

I guess we can sum you up with this:

 

 

:cruise: 

I'm filing an investigation into you being a fucking faggot, the investigation is now in effect so it's confirmed that you're a faggot.

 

#LeftistLogic :tom:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Bookmarked. :juggle: 

You would think that Mueller would have something after 2 years. You listed 17 people close to the Trump campaign that have been indicted and or sentenced. 17 mother fuckers and still not one indictment against Trump coming from Mueller.  Can you see why everyone is getting sick of you liberals and your logic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

You would think that Mueller would have something after 2 years. You listed 17 people close to the Trump campaign that have been indicted and or sentenced. 17 mother fuckers and still not one indictment against Trump coming from Mueller.  Can you see why everyone is getting sick of you liberals and your logic?

:roff: :roff: :roff: 

 

2019 is going to be a BLAST for me. :roff: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McWicked said:

:roff: :roff: :roff: 

 

2019 is going to be a BLAST for me. :roff: 

Yeah, another year where you can convince yourself 800 different ways that Trump is going to be impeached. 

 

5c2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah, another year where you can convince yourself 800 different ways that Trump is going to be impeached. 

Somebody doesn't know what the 2020 map looks like. :roff: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Connect this to Trump, go.

 

:hest: You guys are hopeless idiots.

Trump's campaign manager, not a staffer, not a sub-manager, the OVERALL campaign manager.............was taking the Trump campaigns internal polling data (which comes directly from the GOP)..............and giving it directly to an active Russian spy.

 

How's that for a connection?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

You would think that Mueller would have something after 2 years. You listed 17 people close to the Trump campaign that have been indicted and or sentenced. 17 mother fuckers and still not one indictment against Trump coming from Mueller.  Can you see why everyone is getting sick of you liberals and your logic?

lol these guys are starting to sound like lemmings when they attempt to try the "its actually cows who don't have games to play" card. LOL

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McWicked said:

Somebody doesn't know what the 2020 map looks like. :roff: 

Trump's campaign decimating the Democratic party even further than it already is by throwing everything back in their face that they failed to take him down with.

 

You people are just giving him ammunition to destroy you every second of every single day, it would be hilarious if you weren't so incessantly annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Trump's campaign manager, not a staffer, not a sub-manager, the OVERALL campaign manager.............was taking the Trump campaigns internal polling data (which comes directly from the GOP)..............and giving it directly to an active Russian spy.

 

How's that for a connection?

Deeno, Submissive, and Vini think that if Trump himself isn't indicted, then Trump's Campaign isn't guilty.  Yeah, they're pretty dumb.  :mj: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Trump's campaign decimating the Democratic party even further than it already is by throwing everything back in their face that they failed to take him down with.

latest?cb=20160607231356

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×