Mk11 Ditch port not being done in house

Just now, Ramza said:

DOOM 30FPS sub-HD. Not an issue.

Wolfenstein II, sub 30FPS, sub 480p. Not an issue, at all.

MKXI is UE4, it will look fine. NOT AN ISSUE.

Yeah, pretty much. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how come 3rd world gaming seems to get so many more AAA exclusives? 

The Snitch version will be sub 720p at 30FPS despite sporting some massively downgraded assets from the real versions of the game.    In other words: unplayable trash.    And McWeak

Just now, Goukosan said:

Did I say that?:lemming:

You do know UE4 is probably the most scalable engine out there right? :cmpunk1:

No, I didn't say you said that, though one could come at the conclusion that it might have been something you were implying based on your weak argument. I was asking a question, thus the ? at the end of my sentence. :lemming:

And now you're implying it will be fine because it's a super scalable engine. Scaling down = downgrades, genius. :danylol:

Just now, Ramza said:

No, I didn't say you said that, though one could come at the conclusion that it might have been something you were implying based on your weak argument. I was asking a question, thus the ? at the end of my sentence. :lemming:

And now you're implying it will be fine because it's a super scalable engine. Scaling down = downgrades, genius. :danylol:

What are you actually arguing about?

I said the PS4/X1 versions will obviously look better and the Switch version will be 720p (aka a downgrade).....obviously scalability means other assets will be scaled back.

So again..... what exactly are you arguing against? :mjpls:

Just now, Goukosan said:

I said the PS4/X1 versions will obviously look better and the Switch version will be 720p (aka a downgrade).....obviously scalability means other assets will be scaled back.

It will look like complete garbage. That's not really an argument, just a statement. :mjpls: 

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

DOOM 30FPS sub-HD. Not an issue.

Wolfenstein II, sub 30FPS, sub 480p. Not an issue, at all.

MKXI is UE4, it will look fine. NOT AN ISSUE.

Set the bar low. :mickeyj:

You're comparing shooters to a one on one fighting game :lemming:

Both Doom and Wolfenstein II now run at 720p avg res and 30fps FYI... at least get your bashing right... lol

Just now, Goukosan said:

You're comparing shooters to a one on one fighting game :lemming:

Both Doom and Wolfenstein II now run at 720p avg res and 30fps FYI... at least get your bashing right... lol

I'm comparing high production value games with another high production value game. :woo:

DOOM was 60FPS on all platforms except Ditch of course, as a fast paced old school shooter it was considered something vital for the gameplay. Same thing for the sequel, DOOM Eternal. They sacrificed half the framerates and still looked shit.

What do you think will happen with MKXI if it runs at it's required 60FPS? :kaz: It will look like ass.

Just now, Ramza said:

I'm comparing high production value games with another high production value game. :woo:

DOOM was 60FPS on all platforms except Ditch of course, as a fast paced old school shooter it was considered something vital for the gameplay. Same thing for the sequel, DOOM Eternal. They sacrificed half the framerates and still looked shit.

What do you think will happen with MKXI if it runs at it's required 60FPS? :kaz: It will look like ass.

I can't help you if you think a one on one fighter on a 2D plane requires the same engine workload as a shooter with multiple enemies on screen at once with huge 3d stages :lemming:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I can't help you if you think a one on one fighter on a 2D plane requires the same engine workload as a shooter with multiple enemies on screen at once with huge 3d stages :lemming:

:| :D 

I can't help you if you think an amazing looking game like MKXI won't have downgraded assets at 60FPS on Ditch simply because it's a one vs one fighting game.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

:| :D 

I can't help you if you think an amazing looking game like MKXI won't have downgraded assets at 60FPS on Ditch simply because it's a one vs one fighting game.

I can't help you if you can't read and understand English properly :mjpls:

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I can't help you if you can't read and understand English properly :mjpls:

Cool, so you agree that it will look like shit at 60FPS. I'm glad we can agree on something for once.

10 hours ago, McWicked said:

Yeah, this ain't gonna be an issue.  At all.  Not even a little bit.  I'm more interested in seeing how the Switch version sells versus the other two.  

Yeah we aren't surprised :D