I agree with AOC about billionaires

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

Because I’m being taxed more I have less money. Duh

But here is another way of putting it. I’ve run online e-commerce stores for the past couple of years, I and all other small vendors are competing for people’s money against the monopoly of Amazon. I make full profit selling on my own site but I have to play by Amazons rules and lose a cut of profit to sell on Amazon because they have the monopoly on online shopping.

Bezos earns $22,000 per second by other people’s efforts in sourcing, creating, manufacturing products. Tell me how that is balanced? What is he doing to earn $22k a second at this point?

And why can’t you simply make more money? How did Jeff bezos do it? He wasn’t always rich. How did he manage to make money while being *gasp* taxed like everyone else? 

What is is he doing? He STARTED THE COMPANY AND DID EVERTHING, without him there is no amazon

why does any one under him (who chooses to be a slave to him) deserve any more? What’s stopping them from starting their own biz other than stupidity and laziness? Answer that and I’ll never post ITT again

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor people should just die to be honest 

It's like ghostz just woke up today and learned that Tax codes exist 

%70  

Posted Images

In a sea of losers it’s up to you determine how your life goes. Trump being rich, bezos being rich, none of that shit matters and should only be inspiration to a person motivated to succeed. It’s proof it can happen, instead you all whine and complain about life not being fair, which is why you’re al fucking losers and will remain as such 

bill gates being a billionaire effects your life in NO WAY POSSIBLE other than you being a jealous cunt, point blank, close the thread, nothing else needs to be said

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I agree in theory. But in practice it doesn't work that way. Here's why: 

1) The billionaires own the necessities (as well as other stupid shit) that the people will buy anyway. They are selling it to them.  A good chunk of that money is coming back to them anyway in the form of profits. 

2) Nobody starts a small business while living off welfare. If they somehow manage to, they will be completely annihilated by debt if it fails. Studies show the vast majority of small businesses fail within 5 years. 

3) The people receiving this tax money will use it for stupid shit. MOST of them are severely uneducated with no college education. They will buy lottery tickets, cigarettes, drugs and other stupid crap. Not just necessities. 

4) There will be horrible inefficiency and much of the money will be abused by welfare abuse. Then when/if they are prosecuted, that's more tax money to be used to  prosecute them. Actual millionaires are signing up for food stamps because of how easy it is to abuse. 

5) Which goes to my last point. This all will encourage horrid lifestyles like single motherhood and welfare-rat syndrome. This will ultimately sink far more people in society down than not giving them a single check. 

The re circulation of this money will not, and cannot, help.  

None of this is actually reflected in societies with good social welfare programs. 

And higher taxes on the rich don’t just go straight into the pockets of the poor regardless. It can go into improving schools, hospitals, roads, improving small communities. Things that a measurably proven to grow economies and improve standard of living

Using it for welfare is only for those not employed and should and does only cover basic costs of living. I don’t Know how welfare works in your country but here it isn’t easy and to maintain welfare over a long period of time you need to prove you are actively interviewing and they will place you in Government roles if you’re healthy and on it for extended periods

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

None of this is actually reflected in societies with good social welfare programs. 

And higher taxes on the rich don’t just go straight into the pockets of the poor regardless. It can go into improving schools, hospitals, roads, improving small communities. Things that a measurably proven to grow economies and improve standard of living

Using it for welfare is only for those not employed and should and does only cover basic costs of living. I don’t Know how welfare works in your country but here it isn’t easy and to maintain welfare over a long period of time you need to prove you are actively interviewing and they will place you in Government roles if you’re healthy and on it for extended periods

I hope u fucking empty your pockets every single time you see a homeless person

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

And why can’t you simply make more money? How did Jeff bezos do it? He wasn’t always rich. How did he manage to make money while being *gasp* taxed like everyone else? 

What is is he doing? He STARTED THE COMPANY AND DID EVERTHING, without him there is no amazon

why does any one under him (who chooses to be a slave to him) deserve any more? What’s stopping them from starting their own biz other than stupidity and laziness? Answer that and I’ll never post ITT again

I just gave you an example of business owners being crushed out of the frame by Amazon’s monopolisation

He deserves a lot of credit and a lot of money but Amazon is now a gigantic corporation with thousands of employees. Why should one man get so much rather than providing a better distribution of pay amongst his employees?

Ultimately it is what it is, nobody can force Bezos to do better but it does reflect the mindset of billionaires when they could be providing better lives for all their “wage slaves” but instead prefer to have one guy at the top sitting on the profits just like feudal times

I don’t want to hear one of you fucking losers claim you’re for equality, you’re trying to take from others so you don’t owe as much, yet when I reverse it and say something like ... 100k is more than enough, you say it’s not. If u r for taxing the mega rich higher you’re not About equality, you’re about greed, and If you truly believed it you’d be giving away 50% of your salary now. But you’re not.  Because you’re greedy, lazy, entitled, and a fucking loser who thinks you have any right to tell people what they do and don’t deserve. 

Just now, Voidler said:

I just gave you an example of business owners being crushed out of the frame by Amazon’s monopolisation

He deserves a lot of credit and a lot of money but Amazon is now a gigantic corporation with thousands of employees. Why should one man get so much rather than providing a better distribution of pay amongst his employees?

Ultimately it is what it is, nobody can force Bezos to do better but it does reflect the mindset of billionaires when they could be providing better lives for all their “wage slaves” but instead prefer to have one guy at the top sitting on the profits just like feudal times

Why should he get so much isnt the question fool, the question is why would anyone work for him for so little. 

STUPIDITY AND LAZINESS. 

Just now, ghostz said:

Why should he get so much isnt the question fool, the question is why would anyone work for him for so little. 

STUPIDITY AND LAZINESS. 

Yes, which loops around to the fact that your level of education has dropped dramatically in America the past few decades because your schools are underfunded and under skilled and people are getting dumber

Just now, Voidler said:

Yes, which loops around to the fact that your level of education has dropped dramatically in America the past few decades because your schools are underfunded and under skilled and people are getting dumber

Many millionaires that dropped outta High school. How did they do it ?????

5 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Ghostz would’ve been the guy in the French Revolution arguing “maybe we should eat cake! Stop being lazy!”

Dumb it down.  He's not going to understand that reference.