I agree with AOC about billionaires

13 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Imagine waking up every day with mad face LMAO

The lefties will find something to be unhappy about even where there isn't anything. 

Why cant people be happy with what they have? Quit caring about people that are more well off than you idiots . Do yourself better. Everyone can.

You clearly have a problem if you wake up everyday hating people in your own class.

I don't hate the rich as much as you CLEARLY hate your own middle-classmen.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor people should just die to be honest 

It's like ghostz just woke up today and learned that Tax codes exist 

%70  

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You clearly have a problem if you wake up everyday hating people in your own class.

I don't hate the rich as much as you CLEARLY hate your own middle-classmen.

So if I don't think rich people should have insane taxes I hate people in my class? ROFL

I don't care about peoples classes. I don't wake up thinking man I must hate X class today!

You probably have dreams about that shit. Youre so fucking miserable its sad.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

So if I don't think rich people should have insane taxes I hate people in my class? ROFL

I don't care about peoples classes. I don't wake up thinking man I must hate X class today!

You probably have dreams about that shit. Youre so fucking miserable its sad.

You're talking about other people (in your class) being so bitter and you are speculating that they are miserable and wondering what they dream about.

CLEARLY you spend your time thinking about people in your class.

And it seems like you insult the morality, and work ethic of people in your class, and seem to PRAISE rich people.

Which is odd.........because you are in the same class as people whom you think are bums and don't work hard.

I see an obvious pattern.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're talking about other people (in your class) being so bitter and you are speculating that they are miserable and wondering what they dream about.

And it seems like you insult the morality, and work ethic of people in your class, and seem to PRAISE rich people.

Which is odd.........because you are in the same class as people whom you think are bums and don't work hard.

We are talking about you being bitter. Lmao

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I insult you, cause youre an idiot :D

What a spin you tried to put on that LMAO

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Jon wasn’t bitter once ITT, you’ve been bitter with every post!

you are basically calling him a house n word all over LMAO

:lawl:he's getting desperate and trying to swing for the fences:lawl:

I actually want him to get even more desperate, see what he might end up typing.

Just now, jehurey said:

:lawl:he's getting desperate and trying to swing for the fences:lawl:

I actually want him to get even more desperate, see what he might end up typing.

ITT I learned jerry has no idea what the word desperate means and how ironic he’s the one desperate for a change

LOL

Just now, ghostz said:

ITT I learned jerry has no idea what the word desperate means and how ironic he’s the one desperate for a change

LOL

You must've learned that rather quickly, because I don't think I've even typed the word "desperate" in this thread until 3 minutes ago.:lawl:

He doesn't know what else to do. If only there was a word to describe something like that.:patrice:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You must've learned that rather quickly, because I don't think I've even typed the word "desperate" in this thread until 3 minutes ago.:lawl:

He doesn't know what else to do. If only there was a word to describe something like that.:patrice:

Yes, that’s all it took.. one post to prove you have no clue what the word “desperate” means lmaooo

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

lmao someone is pulling the string on the Jerry NPC Doll again

He doesn't know what to do !!

He is getting desperate !!

Meltdowns!!

lmfao

They're both trying to find a way out, so hard.

58 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yes, that’s all it took.. one post to prove you have no clue what the word “desperate” means lmaooo

:tom: