Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor people should just die to be honest 

It's like ghostz just woke up today and learned that Tax codes exist 

%70  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, McWicked said:

What is an acceptable level of taxation for the rich, for you?  Be specific, and then explain why.

Normal bracket increases like everyone else with even a limit attached to it in case of extremely high incomes. But that's just one type of tax. AOC proposal doesn't even account for other taxes.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Normal bracket increases like everyone else with even a limit attached to it in case of extremely high incomes. But that's just one type of tax. AOC proposal doesn't even account for other taxes.

Elaborate.

14 minutes ago, McWicked said:

That's sure is one way of saying "I'm mad that the victors state that the man responsible for the execution of 5 million Jews has gone down in history as being responsible for the execution of 5 million Jews."

The Nazis had no plans to kill people until 1942. History and the truth is not black or white, it's a very light shade of grey.  

They'll always tell you he killed 6 million people. But good luck having them explain why. 

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

The Nazis had no plans to kill people until 1942. 

"Officer, i swear I didn't plan to gas all those people, I just happened to have the chambers on hand, you see..." 

Jesus Christ you are one sad sack of shit. :lawl: 

5 minutes ago, McWicked said:

"Officer, i swear I didn't plan to gas all those people, I just happened to have the chambers on hand, you see..." 

Jesus Christ you are one sad sack of shit. :lawl: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference

Now you're saying I'm a sad sack of shit for believing in BASIC, mainstream historical facts. 

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Having someone pay your taxes for you won’t make you any richer Jerry and McBroke :D 

But it would lead to more middle-class Americans living more comfortable and secure lives in the middle-class.

You seem to think that there isn't a consolation in implementing such a change.

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Wait wait wait a minute.

You want rich people who get so rich.........that they have a "limit" to where they just stop paying taxes?  Which if you average that out into a percentage, their effective tax rate would drop way low?

That's like saying there should be a super-car that hits 250mpg........and the gas mileage becomes ridiculously efficient once he drives it over 200mph.  That'd be like asking for a car that breaks the laws of physics.

Its amazing that these alt-right'ers just so happen to know alot of information about Jews and about the Third Reich.

Just the other day, I believe it was TLHBO, he just started throwing out the term: Ashkenazi Jew.

Like as if its supposed to be something that is casually known. They REALLY do seem to know alot about Jews, for some odd reason.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Rich people are concerned about other people's money.

That's why they push so hard to change the laws so that more of the tax burden falls on YOU than it does on them.

Once again............Warren Buffett says that his effective tax rate is 14 to 16 percent.  And the regular middle-class person is 24 to 36 percent.

You think that happened by accident?

You seem to think that you aren't doing anything to rich people...........while not noticing that rich people have already been DOING THINGS to you for decades.

There's a NAME for that: A Chump.

It doesn't matter how COOL and non-chalant the chump wants to  think he is, it doesn't stop him from the fact that he got played like a Chump.

Who cares ?  You're losing your mind over Warren buffet LOL

1 hour ago, McWicked said:

What line of work are you in, sweetie?  I'm in software development.  There's a good chance I make more than you.

In your world view, this makes me both smarter and better. :cruise: 

You might make more money than me.  If you do , should you be taxed more?

56 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference

Now you're saying I'm a sad sack of shit for believing in BASIC, mainstream historical facts. 

You think a meeting to ensure everyone gets in line with the idea of committing genocide somehow bolsters your point that it wasn't planned?  You're defending Hitler, son.  :D 

Edited by McWicked
2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

The leader of Israel also defended him you deluded freak: 

And?  The "I didn't mean to" defense isn't going to fucking work when you're defending Hitler, son.

Just out and say you're fine with the Final Solution.  You've endorsed all the building blocks.  At this point you're just like Deeno trying to act like he's not racist as fuck.  

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

Who cares ?  You're losing your mind over Warren buffet LOL

You're losing your mind over regular people changing the laws in their favor. (which would mean it would also be in YOUR favor, because you are definitely middle-class).

Why do you seem to be losing your shit over that?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're losing your mind over regular people changing the laws in their favor. (which would mean it would also be in YOUR favor, because you are definitely middle-class).

Why do you seem to be losing your shit over that?

I'm not losing my shit . I'm not blaming people for me not having more money 

56 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Impossible to answer as it's relative to your income level.  If you're flipping burgers, then much higher.

Then gimme a breakdown by annual income 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I'm not losing my shit . I'm not blaming people for me not having more money 

Yeah you are. You are definitely losing your shit.

You lost your shit, pretty badly last night, I had to turn around and give you free psychological therapy session last night.

You aren't blaming anybody.........because you don't notice what's happening.

It doesn't stop history from being true. Ignorance of the issue is not a persuasive argument.