I agree with AOC about billionaires

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

So, youll bet Ghostz, but not me? Why is that Jerry? You yellow?

Wow...........you still haven't read that correctly.

I didn't bet Ghost.........he lost his argument, and he couldn't prove his claim.

So he tried to get me to a bet, which I don't need to take because he already lost. And he kept on harping about the "Bet" because it gives him an excuse to NOT prove something he already failed to prove.

He said he had tried to call his insurance company twice, and supposedly he was going to take a third call.  He was stalling. LOL

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor people should just die to be honest 

It's like ghostz just woke up today and learned that Tax codes exist 

%70  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Telling yourself you won doesn't mean you won LOL

Its amazing.

Because you are so bitter about me "acting better" than people.

What better way to respond than you WIN YOUR ARGUMENT, in front of these people.............and let it be known.

You could parade it all over me.

But, for some reason...............you don't want to do that. Wonder why.

Just now, jehurey said:

Wow...........you still haven't read that correctly.

I didn't bet Ghost.........he lost his argument, and he couldn't prove his claim.

So he tried to get me to a bet, which I don't need to take because he already lost. And he kept on harping about the "Bet" because it gives him an excuse to NOT prove something he already failed to prove.

He said he had tried to call his insurance company twice, and supposedly he was going to take a third call.  He was stalling. LOL

Looks like you are stalling now. If you are going to guarantee what I pay, that sounds like a bet. But, youre chicken. Youre just gonna stall even more now with your useless stories.

If you decide to be a man, let me know,

Just now, jehurey said:

Its amazing.

Because you are so bitter about me "acting better" than people.

What better way to respond than you WIN YOUR ARGUMENT, in front of these people.............and let it be known.

You could parade it all over me.

But, for some reason...............you don't want to do that. Wonder why.

You make a fool of yourself daily. The only one who doesn't see that is you .

Your lack of confidence is showing, even after you guaranteed what I pay. Now......you are showing your weakness. Scared little boy :D

6 month ban bet. Yes, or No?

If no, then STFU. You guaranteed what I pay, This should be no problem for you.

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Looks like you are stalling now. If you are going to guarantee what I pay, that sounds like a bet. But, youre chicken. Youre just gonna stall even more now with your useless stories.

If you decide to be a man, let me know,

No..............I already won the argument.

What do I have to stall if the ball is entirely in his court?

You make a fool of yourself daily. The only one who doesn't see that is you .

Your lack of confidence is showing, even after you guaranteed what I pay. Now......you are showing your weakness. Scared little boy :D

6 month ban bet. Yes, or No?

If no, then STFU. You guaranteed what I pay, This should be no problem for you.

So it looks like you don't want to prove your claim and win the argument.

Odd..................I don't need to see you banned, I'm okay with just winning the argument and parading it in your face without any ban bet whatsoever.:reg:

oh, by the way, jon.................you aren't just looking at ONE PAY STUB for ONE PAY PERIOD? Are you?

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No..............I already won the argument.

What do I have to stall if the ball is entirely in his court?

So it looks like you don't want to prove your claim and win the argument.

Odd..................I don't need to see you banned, I'm okay with just winning the argument and parading it in your face without any ban bet whatsoever.:reg:

oh, by the way, jon.................you aren't just looking at ONE PAY STUB for ONE PAY PERIOD? Are you?

6 months, or STFU.

6 months, or STFU.

No..........I don't need to shut up.

That's up to you to shut me up.

If I'm wrong, then prove me wrong.

But I guess that isn't worth much to you. Which makes sense, because its not like you're getting angry about me personally, and wishing to get me to get off my high-horse.

Youre DEAD scared of not being able to post here :D

I can see you are dick tucking right now. So if you decide to be a man, lemme know.

Maybe next time not tell me to watch my mouth and guarantee shit. Pussy ass :D

That's the end of this conversation.

Youre DEAD scared of not being able to post here :D

I can see you are dick tucking right now. So if you decide to be a man, lemme know.

Maybe next time not tell me to watch my mouth and guarantee shit. Pussy ass :D

That's the end of this conversation.

WHen you want to win against me.................uh, well you don't have to let me know. You just have to................do it.

If you don't have much experience in doing it...........then DO let me know, and I'll walk you through it.

cause you are pussy

oh, i thought it was because I wasn't accepting your proposal

:tom:i'm sorry, that was mean.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Except you don’t have free healthcare lol I guess it appears that way 

For me, no, it's not entirely free (but for low income or unemployed it is), I pay my part through Medicare Levy, however I can totally avoid paying that if I wish and choose private cover (or a combination of both). I never ever have to worry about medical care though. Whether i'm on 100K+ a year or unemployed. Whether I have a simple flu or need to amputate a leg or fix a broken bone. All that is always covered. If I'm feeling unwell I can go doctor as many times as I want and they will send me to get checked out with free scans to makes sure everything is ok. I've had procedures done for nothing extra, my wife gave birth for nothing extra. Basically the health and wellbeing of my family is never a concern or worry for me.

I don't understand how that isn't priority no.1 for a country that loves to boldly claim it is the best in the world. That it's citizens have a basic right to health care regardless of income. There is enough to worry about if you are on low income or unemployed than having to worry about the health of you and your family also

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

Healtcare in America can be fucky. If you don't have a decent job with hc thru employer it can be pricey

Doesn't that seem backwards to you? That if you're struggling at any time with employment or income that the country lumps more problems on you like having to worry about essential healthcare? Especially since these are issues that can come up at any time. If you meet hard times and your child gets seriously sick and you don't have healthcare, what happens? How is that not essential human right no.1 for a developed country? How is that not a million times more important to spend taxpaying money on then developing more bombs or aircrafts. 

and all this while I'm greatly against a 70% tax against the rich.