Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor people should just die to be honest 

It's like ghostz just woke up today and learned that Tax codes exist 

%70  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

honestly, it sounds so strange to me (and I assume most non americans).

Probably the same way that free healthcare might sound to you. All about the environment you've been brought up in I guess. 

Healtcare in America can be fucky. If you don't have a decent job with hc thru employer it can be pricey

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except a 6%-9% tax off of your gross pay is CHEAPER than the monthly insurance premium you are paying.

And you'd be getting $0 deductible insurance, $0 co-insurance. and lower drug prices.

Seriously............before you open your mouth again........just run the numbers quickly inside your head with your own pay stub. Its practically guaranteed that if you have insurance through your employer, you are getting more than $400-$500 taken out of your paycheck per month.

Dude..........you're not your father. The days of "I don't want a politician say the word "taxes" are over.  Grown ups aren't the scared of the word.

This is the claim you made. Im willing to prove you wrong, or you could just admit to being wrong. Up to you.

Just now, Jon2B said:

This is the claim you made. Im willing to prove you wrong, or you could just admit to being wrong. Up to you.

You can prove me wrong by telling me what you pay for insurance right now, and the basic coverages of your healthcare (deductible, co-insurance).

Just now, jehurey said:

You can prove me wrong by telling me what you pay for insurance right now, and the basic coverages of your healthcare (deductible, co-insurance).

that sounds like a bet

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except a 6%-9% tax off of your gross pay is CHEAPER than the monthly insurance premium you are paying.

And you'd be getting $0 deductible insurance, $0 co-insurance. and lower drug prices.

Seriously............before you open your mouth again........just run the numbers quickly inside your head with your own pay stub. Its practically guaranteed that if you have insurance through your employer, you are getting more than $400-$500 taken out of your paycheck per month.

Dude..........you're not your father. The days of "I don't want a politician say the word "taxes" are over.  Grown ups aren't the scared of the word.

Just incase you didn't see it

Just now, jehurey said:

Sounds like you claimed I'm wrong................and you can prove it.

The "bet" here is simply winning the argument.

Either you can, or you can't.

Ohhhhhhhh, so you are scared ?? 

Just now, Jon2B said:

Ohhhhhhhh, so you are scared ?? 

Whenever I beat you in all those other arguments................did I ask anything else?

Or did I just prove you wrong and won the argument?

If you can't do that, then you can't do it.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Whenever I beat you in all those other arguments................did I ask anything else?

Or did I just prove you wrong and won the argument?

If you can't do that, then you can't do it.

Telling yourself you won doesn't mean you won LOL