I agree with AOC about billionaires

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm aware that the economic disparity has never been that high. That doesn't mean overtaxing couldn't be devastating to an economy and ended up having worst repercussion for the lower classes in the end.

It's not that simple.

Then we can argue over HOW MUCH we can tax more.

But you're argument that we CAN'T TAX MORE is completely ludicrous.

You have no proof or evidence of overtaxing being "devastating"

What exactly are you saying?

If a guy who makes $10 million dollars, doesn't like that every dollar he makes over ten million, he only going to get 30 cents and the government takes the other 70 cents.

........he going to decide for himself "fuck it, I'll purposely make UNDER TEN MILLION!!!" (which means he has less money at the end of the day)

or better yet, he'll decide to go live somewhere else that has lower tax rates and try to make $10 million dollars in South America????

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor people should just die to be honest 

It's like ghostz just woke up today and learned that Tax codes exist 

%70  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You lost, and are trying to find a way out.

Are you saying I'm a loser because I'm taking into account how the rich bent the rules, and want to play the same way they did?

"the attitude to win".........which Tony Robbins VHS cassette did you buy to learn that?

The sad part is that people like and jonb know that you're not going to achieve anything...........so what you do is hope to drag others down. Its the only thing you guys have left.

Dude, youre whole schtick here is faking that you are better and smarter than every person you talk to here. Talk about trying to drag others down :D

But then your reality is known to us all. Lefties :D

4 minutes ago, McWicked said:

The best part is Ramza's fucking Canadian.  He don't worry about healthcare.  He can likely get free tuition.  Literally everything he's complaining about right now is being offered to him in Canada and he's too much of a dumb ass to realize it.

Move down here.  Flip burgers down here.  You'll be begging to go back to Canada the first time you gotta go to the dentist.

You think Canadian don't have to pay for the dentists???????????? lmao

Who said I want to cover myself up with Federal DEBTS for education?????? rofl

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Ask him how he feels about the Health Care in Canada.

Oh man..............you guys think health care is worse in Canada than it is here in the United States?

:lawl:

Rand Paul.................Mr. Fucking Libertarian himself, went to Canada to get a hernia operation, because A.) The hospital is actually known as the best for that type of operation in NORTH AMERICA, and B.) It only cost him $6,000-$8,000, and that's the OUTSIDER'S rate. The Canadian's rate is $0 paid for by their taxes.

You gonna complain about "wait times"???????????

The same right-wingers who make the story about Canadian wait times being "the worst"..................forget to tell you that Canada's wait times are STILL BETTER than America's. In other words, its actually slightly better than America's.

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

McDonald's does offer health insurance to employees. The coverage is offered through a company called the BCS Insurance Group, and may differ somewhat from one state to the next as far as coverage and availability are concerned.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Oh man..............you guys think health care is worse in Canada than it is here in the United States?

Rand Paul.................Mr. Fucking Libertarian himself, went to Canada to get a hernia operation, because A.) The hospital is actually known as the best for that type of operation in NORTH AMERICA, and B.) It only cost him $6,000-$8,000, and that's the OUTSIDER'S rate. The Canadian's rate is $0 paid for by their taxes.

The same right-wingers who make the story about Canadian wait times being "the worst"..................forget to tell you that Canada's wait times are STILL BETTER than America's. In other words, its actually slightly better than America's.

Plenty of Canadian go to the US to get certain type of operations... So hmm yeah. It works both ways.

Just now, jehurey said:

Its slightly better with slighty higher taxes. Would you rather pay higher taxes for health care? Or do you just want to rich people to pay for it for you?

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You think Canadian don't have to pay for the dentists???????????? lmao

Who said I want to cover myself up with Federal DEBTS for education?????? rofl

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

McDonald's does offer health insurance to employees. The coverage is offered through a company called the BCS Insurance Group, and may differ somewhat from one state to the next as far as coverage and availability are concerned.

Yeah, i googled that as well.  Did you forget to see which employees those benefits apply to?

Better yet, can you guarantee they apply to all burger flippers?  No?  Of course not, 'cause this is America.

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Dude, youre whole schtick here is faking that you are better and smarter than every person you talk to here. Talk about trying to drag others down :D

But then your reality is known to us all. Lefties :D

No, there's a difference between me acting like I'm better than you.

And me needing to tear other people down.

Notice, I don't talk about your personal life, your family, your job, your ethnicity, or really anything from your private life.

I'm literally just making fun of your words that you post on this forum.

And, I am better because you melt down so badly...................and I don't even have to talk about your personal life in order to do it.:reg: That's pretty bad.

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

Yeah, i googled that as well.  Did you forget to see which employees those benefits apply to?

Better yet, can you guarantee they apply to all burger flippers?  No?  Of course not, 'cause this is America.

Everyone in AMerica could get health care.

If you hate America so bad, leave?

There must be something keeping you here

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Then we can argue over HOW MUCH we can tax more.

But you're argument that we CAN'T TAX MORE is completely ludicrous.

You have no proof or evidence of overtaxing being "devastating"

What exactly are you saying?

If a guy who makes $10 million dollars, doesn't like that every dollar he makes over ten million, he only going to get 30 cents and the government takes the other 70 cents.

........he going to decide for himself "fuck it, I'll purposely make UNDER TEN MILLION!!!" (which means he has less money at the end of the day)

or better yet, he'll decide to go live somewhere else that has lower tax rates and try to make $10 million dollars in South America????

I never said we can't tax more. %70 is not just more.

Are you laughing at the idea that a rich guy might move his assets to another country with lower taxes? That's actually a reality and you're joking about it.  lol