I agree with AOC about billionaires

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Then gimme a breakdown by annual income 

No.  Suffice to say I'm fine with paying much higher tax rates to subsidize your lower-income life so long as those taxes go into healthcare, education, and infrastructure.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor people should just die to be honest 

It's like ghostz just woke up today and learned that Tax codes exist 

%70  

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, McWicked said:

No.  Suffice to say I'm fine with paying much higher tax rates to subsidize your lower-income life so long as those taxes go into healthcare, education, and infrastructure.

Lol . Lefties . Please stop hating yourself .

Raise my taxes ! Something nobody said ever LOL 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

It's to my benefit.  Education levels would increase across the board due to more funding, including in lower-income areas.

I'm basically willing to pay extra to keep all the little Johnnies out there from growing up to be Slow.

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

It's to my benefit.  Education levels would increase across the board due to more funding, including in lower-income areas.

I'm basically willing to pay extra to keep all the little Johnnies out there from growing up to be Slow.

Money helps education. Durr. :lemming: 

No. One of the worst high school teachers I ever had in my life was making $80,000 a year. 

So bad that she once stepped out of class and left us alone to have fun with another teacher for 40 minutes, then came back and dismissed us.

THAT'S where your taxes are going you fucking imbecile. 

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Well you seem to have it all figured out. Its that easy, make it happen McDyke. You should have no problem convincing the world :D

Just now, Jon2B said:

Well you seem to have it all figured out. Its that easy, make it happen McDyke. You should have no problem convincing the world :D

The rest of the world already has better education and healthcare than we do, Slow Johnny.

God you're just so...slow. :drake: 

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Except for a man who was widely known as being America's best investor and self-made rich billionaire, Warren Buffett.

And other rich people as well. Venture-capitalist millionaire Nick Hanauer gave a TED talk in which he was telling other rich people that if they don't change the tax code soon, people will revolt and they will come after them:

And this millionaire is also saying that his taxes shouldn't be lower than other people's: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/17/millionaire-zero-jobs-taxes

And here is a billionaire getting fact-checked in real-time at the Davos summit earlier this week:

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

No. One of the worst high school teachers I ever had in my life was making $80,000 a year. 

So bad that she once stepped out of class and left us alone to have fun with another teacher for 40 minutes, then came back and dismissed us.

Your anecdote doesn't mean shit.  And you're lying about that teacher's salary: http://www.nea.org/home/2016-2017-average-starting-teacher-salary.html

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I love how these guys think that telling us ANECDOTAL stories is going to help their argument.

Especially considering all of the other stuff they have getting wrong, mis-understanding..........what are the chances that this guy's anecdote is actually factually accurate?????

Let me guess............a friend of yours TOLD YOU she was making $80,000 right? She must have had like 20-30 years tenure.

Just now, McWicked said:

Your anecdote doesn't mean shit.  And you're lying about that teacher's salary: http://www.nea.org/home/2016-2017-average-starting-teacher-salary.html

average STARTING salary. 

If you've been there for a few decades, and they bump it up to $80,000 - $100,000+. Of course it was real. 

All the kids at the time discovered the salaries because the government publishes them online. 

All the kids were literally hysterically laughing at the numbers. KIDS were LAUGHING at their own teachers' salaries! And you want more taxes to pay them!! 

35 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

average STARTING salary. 

If you've been there for a few decades, and they bump it up to $80,000 - $100,000+. Of course it was real. 

All the kids at the time discovered the salaries because the government publishes them online. 

All the kids were literally hysterically laughing at the numbers. KIDS were LAUGHING at their own teachers' salaries! And you want more taxes to pay them!! 

Sure, go ahead and post their salaries. And let me know how many years your teacher had worked.

Quite frankly, your word simply isn't credible after all of the stuff you've gotten wrong thus far.

29 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Oh look, Jerry & mike still begging others for money LOL

Welp, sure does sound like Ghost has run out of things to say. Guess he couldn't hold his end in any argument regarding these subjects.

I'm sure he'll be laughing about this with the chum at the Golf Club, they'll be laughing at the libs as they sit and smoke cigars, and ghosts will be laughing in the kitchen as he prepares their hand-squeezed Arnold Palmers.:tom:

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sure, go ahead and post their salaries. And let me know how many years your teacher had worked.

Quite frankly, your word simply isn't credible after all of the stuff you've gotten wrong thus far.

Welp, sure does sound like Ghost has run out of things to say. Guess he couldn't hold his end in any argument regarding these subjects.

I'm sure he'll be laughing about this with the chum at the Golf Club, they'll be laughing at the libs as they sit and smoke cigars, and ghosts will be laughing in the kitchen as he prepares their hand-squeezed Arnold Palmers.:tom:

So butthurt others won’t pay for him... LOL

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't expect to make money by making fun of you.

Or else I would've been a TRILLIONAIRE by now.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Its becoming too easy, now.

Remember when Jerry claimed he didn’t personally attack people? 

LOL

still poor, still a virgin, still have no money 

I’m glad he can laugh about it though! :D 

Imagine waking up every day with mad face LMAO

The lefties will find something to be unhappy about even where there isn't anything. 

Why cant people be happy with what they have? Quit caring about people that are more well off than you idiots . Do yourself better. Everyone can.

14 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Remember when Jerry claimed he didn’t personally attack people? 

LOL

still poor, still a virgin, still have no money 

I’m glad he can laugh about it though! :D 

No, I said that I didn't make fun of people involving their personal lives.

The very next line I said was that I make fun of you with just your arguments and words on this forum.

:tom:He can't even get that right.

Oh, and its great to see that he's abandoned the topic (I'm making fun of him right now, purely on the concept of him running away from an argument).