FarCry New Dawn is an RPG...

maxresdefault.jpg

fcb_keyart-logo-960_340964.jpg

1thumbnail_trailer_fcnd_341565.jpg

Any white man who plays this game, let alone spends money it, needs to jump ASAP. Like legit, please just kill yourself. :D Nearest building, right off.

Ubishit's REALLY going for the propaganda SJW gaming market, huh? This is just embarassing at this point. :rofl: What, are these girls lesbian lovers or something?

Just now, Bodycount N said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Any white man who plays this game, let alone spends money it, needs to jump ASAP. Like legit, please just kill yourself. :D Nearest building, right off.

Ubishit's REALLY going for the propaganda SJW gaming market, huh? This is just embarassing at this point. :rofl: What, are these girls lesbian lovers or something?

To be fair you're not those characters, they're characters in the story. You play as a custom character you design. Regardless they went The Division with the gameplay design and it looks like shit, bullet sponge number flying nonsense.

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

maxresdefault.jpg

what is your issue with playing with female characters and or minority characters? 

It's not like they took Batman and made him a Mexican woman.... its Far Cry :|

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

To be fair you're not those characters, they're characters in the story. You play as a custom character you design. Regardless they went The Division with the gameplay design and it looks like shit, bullet sponge number flying nonsense.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/17/18186911/assassins-creed-odyssey-dlc-romance-apology

UbiCuck apologizes for straight romance in Assassins creed.

all you need to know. Every game they make is political bullshit nowadays. every single one

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

what is your issue with playing with female characters and or minority characters? 

It's not like they took Batman and made him a Mexican woman.... its Far Cry :|

none when they aren't clearly politicized like with ubishit games. The fact that it's ubishit means that those pictures above are meant 100% to be malicious and a slight on anyone with conservative values whatsoever. Every game they make is some perverted anti-white fantasy. I guarantee you some hateful SJW penned those images up out of a genuine disdain for white men, and 100% thinks white men shouldn't enjoy their game to the same degree as other people. :D 

10 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/17/18186911/assassins-creed-odyssey-dlc-romance-apology

UbiCuck apologizes for straight romance in Assassins creed.

all you need to know. Every game they make is political bullshit nowadays. every single one

none when they aren't clearly politicized like with ubishit games. The fact that it's ubishit means that those pictures above are meant 100% to be malicious and a slight on anyone with conservative values whatsoever. Every game they make is some perverted anti-white fantasy. I guarantee you some hateful SJW penned those images up out of a genuine disdain for white men, and 100% thinks white men shouldn't enjoy their game to the same degree as other people. :D 

:|

wtf? 

You need help bro. 

That's a huuuuuge reach. 

you denying those pics look like some fucked up SJW fantasy? :will2: Imagine having two little blonde white girls killing black men, you think ubishit would put out pics like that?

I guarantee you they are 100% intentional and political. I worked at Ubisoft. I worked on Watch Dogs 2, another propaganda game. Yes they hate conservatives and white people, i can guarantee you that. I've been to the meetings, I've seen the work culture. that company is 100% liberal cuckolds.

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

you denying those pics look like some fucked up SJW fantasy? :will2: Imagine having two little blonde white girls killing black men, you think ubishit would put out pics like that?

I guarantee you they are 100% intentional and political. I worked at Ubisoft. I worked on Watch Dogs 2, another propaganda game. Yes they hate conservatives and white people, i can guarantee you that. I've been to the meetings, I've seen the work culture. that company is 100% liberal cuckolds.

Two blonde black girls who work under a dominant white male figure? Sounds super SJW. Also again, you don't play as them, they are characters in the story...

Edited by DynamiteCop!

sure, they're not the main characters but your character is some faceless character creator droid. :D Guaranteed 100% of the story will be centred around them, they'll push the narrative forward, and they'll do most of the talking. That's a common SJW trick, they may let you make the character but 100% of the game experience will be delivered by the 2 little deviant lesbos.

I love how gamers always give these franchises a break. If it were a TV show, a movie, or a commercial you'd be all over it. These developers know gamers are such loyal crack fiends they'll overlook their favourite franchises being politicized. Sad, weak willed gamers and their toys. :D 

Do not buy this game.