College campuses can be a minefield for comedians

16 minutes ago, bhytre said:

These kids want to be so safe and sheltered, reality is going to hit them with a brick wall once they lose their parents and cannot hide anymore

says the people who absolutely lost their shit...............................at a Gillette commercial.:jasonj:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit, this guy actually put in MORE TIME AND RESEARCH DEFENDING a Russian Oligarch than he's put in any other issue related with Trump-Russia.   They actually are working. literally WOR

There it is.   I don't even think these people KNOW why they should be scared  about globalism.   You can tell that the term "globalism" is something they just learned within the p

says the people who absolutely lost their shit...............................at a Gillette commercial.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

says the people who absolutely lost their shit...............................at a Gillette commercial.:jasonj:

If commercials aren't important, why do people pay hundreds of billions of dollars for you JUST to see them? 

Maybe you'll figure it out one day. 

32 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

@McWicked

Watch this, don't pretend to watch it, actually watch it and tell me what you think. This is not fox news, this is vice reporting on this. 

These things happen when you have decades of, yes, wait for it 'cause you're gonna get triggered: getting treated like shit because you're a minority.  It eventually bubbles up. 

The main difference here, and where you and I actually have a contention, is that when these kids get rowdy, a few peoples' fee-fees get hurt.  The professor wasn't fired.  The President of the university says he never felt he was in any danger, and the kids didn't stop him from taking a piss.  They called him racist and then he was like "oh well".  Nothing of any substance happened.  Oh noes. :| 

Meanwhile the alt-right get riled up and run into crowds with their cars, or shoot up black churchs, or send bombs to CNN.  A couple of SJWs aren't going to take away your free speech.

But the alt-right POTUS and his Senate is already making attempts to.  Real ones, not imagined ones:

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/05/u-s-senates-first-bill-in-midst-of-shutdown-is-a-bipartisan-defense-of-the-israeli-government-from-boycotts/

Does this bother you half as much as the white-haired queer feminist with the lip stud? :] 

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Firing James Demore for questioning pseudo-scientific blank slatism. 

Dude I've literally got a hundred of these. And your side went beyond grassroots boycotts to firing people for Wrongthink over and over. 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

If commercials aren't important, why do people pay hundreds of billions of dollars for you JUST to see them? 

Maybe you'll figure it out one day. 

You do understand you just completely justified the accusation of Russians advertising through social media in a huge campaign to influence the election, right?

You do understand that you just typed the VERY THING leftists WANT YOU TO ADMIT, right?

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

You do understand you just completely justified the accusation of Russians advertising through social media in a huge campaign to influence the election, right?

You do understand that you just typed the VERY THING leftists WANT YOU TO ADMIT, right?

BOOM. :corns: 

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Firing James Demore for questioning pseudo-scientific blank slatism. 

Dude I've literally got a hundred of these. And your side went beyond grassroots boycotts to firing people for Wrongthink over and over. 

Then get ready to list them.

I love it when you commit to something that you already know you don't want to do. LOL

I have no idea why you make this stuff easy for me.

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

These things happen when you have decades of, yes, wait for it 'cause you're gonna get triggered: getting treated like shit because you're a minority.  It eventually bubbles up. 

The main difference here, and where you and I actually have a contention, is that when these kids get rowdy, a few peoples' fee-fees get hurt.  The professor wasn't fired.  The President of the university says he never felt he was in any danger, and the kids didn't stop him from taking a piss.  They called him racist and then he was like "oh well".  Nothing of any substance happened.  Oh noes. :| 

Meanwhile the alt-right get riled up and run into crowds with their cars, or shoot up black churchs, or send bombs to CNN.  A couple of SJWs aren't going to take away your free speech.

But the alt-right POTUS and his Senate is already making attempts to.  Real ones, not imagined ones:

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/05/u-s-senates-first-bill-in-midst-of-shutdown-is-a-bipartisan-defense-of-the-israeli-government-from-boycotts/

Does this bother you half as much as the white-haired queer feminist with the lip stud? :] 

You are not embarrassed by these students behavior? Is this supposed to be the new normal now? Just accept it and move on. If you're white you're a white supremacist and a racist and you should be fired because you're white? 

These are mostly WHITE kids screaming at a WHITE man calling him a racist. What the fuck is going on???

5 minutes ago, McWicked said:

And your side shoots up Republican congressional baseball games, firebombs Republican offices, mass murders Dallas cops, and does shit like this earlier this month:

Just now, Cookester15 said:

You are not embarrassed by these students behavior? Is this supposed to be the new normal now? Just accept it and move on. If you're white you're a white supremacist and a racist and you should be fired because you're white? 

These are mostly WHITE kids screaming at a WHITE man calling him a racist. What the fuck is going on???

They're 18-21 years old.  They have a right to do something embarrassing.  What's more embarrassing are people who think they're a bigger threat to their own well-being than the people in the example I gave you that you just ignored.

Just now, Saucer said:

And your side shoots up Republican congressional baseball games, firebombs Republican offices, mass murders Dallas cops, and does shit like this earlier this month:

Which politician is providing cover for these shootings?  Find me one saying there were bad people on both sides.  Go ahead, I'll wait.  SheepKilla said you were totes smart, so it shouldn't take you long.

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Let's have a political terrorist contest.

See who runs out of examples.

Or better yet...........see which one has nothing left except people burning trashcans. LOL

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Which politician is providing cover for these shootings?  Find me one saying there were bad people on both sides.  Go ahead, I'll wait.  SheepKilla said you were totes smart, so it shouldn't take you long.

The leftist mainstream press who abandoned the story within days. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Let's have a political terrorist contest.

See who runs out of examples.

Or better yet...........see which one has nothing left except people burning trashcans. LOL

Saucer has no idea that 2/3rds of all terrorist actions in America are carried out by radical right-wing terrorists.  That number has gone up since 2016 for some completely unknown reason.

Just now, Saucer said:

The leftist mainstream press who abandoned the story within days. 

Can't name any, can you?

Would you like to have a terrorism-off?  See which side commits more terrorist actions?

5 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Saucer has no idea that 2/3rds of all terrorist actions in America are carried out by radical right-wing terrorists.  That number has gone up since 2016 for some completely unknown reason.

No sweetheart, you two claimed only the right loses its shit over things like shaver commericals, meanwhile you're shooting up GOP baseball games and torching Berkeley. 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're naive enough to think that anyone with any power won't try to influence the US election. 

100 million in advertising alone to the Clinton campaign. Discovery of millions of illegals who voted after the fact. Suspicious Trump tape getting leaked at "just the right" time. Leak of a document of Trump's tax returns. Endless manipulation attempts by mainstream media, which backfired HORRIBLY and gave Trump 1 billion in free advertising....by his own enemies

Yet...it was all Russia's fault!

Just now, Saucer said:

2017 Congressional baseball shooting.

This is actually hard for me to find an example.

Because, I'm trying to find an example of a right-wing terrorist who only ciritically injured 2 people, and non-critically injured 4. All the ones I keep finding have dead people.

Tallahassee shooting: Nov 2018, unman entered a yoga studio in Tallahassee, Florida and shot six people, killing two. He then turned the gun on himself.