College campuses can be a minefield for comedians

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit, this guy actually put in MORE TIME AND RESEARCH DEFENDING a Russian Oligarch than he's put in any other issue related with Trump-Russia.   They actually are working. literally WOR

There it is.   I don't even think these people KNOW why they should be scared  about globalism.   You can tell that the term "globalism" is something they just learned within the p

says the people who absolutely lost their shit...............................at a Gillette commercial.

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

That's not how it works. The left just continues to go further and further left.

Well someone at vice doesn't agree with extreme leftist cultural at college campuses

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit, this guy actually put in MORE TIME AND RESEARCH DEFENDING a Russian Oligarch than he's put in any other issue related with Trump-Russia.

When the only person on the board who doesn't think you're a giant faggot fucks up and you have to pretend a two minute Google search is an Agatha Christie book to try and save his lame ass.

8 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You get triggered by 15-year-olds wearing MAGA hats.

I remember when you got so mad because you didn't want to admit that the Trump Campaign colluded with Russia that you threw a fit and started questioning Jerry's citizenship. :D 

I ain't bothered by your thoughts on hate-movement hats. :sass2:

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Calling teenagers racist names is totally okay if they're wearing a MAGA hat. Fucking dox the fuckers too. Woke as fuck.

well.. they started it douchebag. If TRUMP didn't want his brand associated with racism and bullying, maybe he shouldn't have done it. You have a high iQ. He clearly didn't mind getting MORE racist inbreds vs playing nice and getting some black or minority votes.  

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

well.. they started it douchebag. If TRUMP didn't want his brand associated with racism and bullying, maybe he shouldn't have done it. You have a high iQ. He clearly didn't mind getting MORE racist inbreds vs playing nice and getting some black or minority votes.  

No they didn't, fagballs. The black supremacists who think they're the real Israelites did. 

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

No they didn't, fagballs. The black supremacists who think they're the real Israelites did. 

lol black supremacy in white America? You are so fuacking deluded you're willing to just make shit up. 

oh, did some 15 year old fagbo white kid wearing a MAGA hat start with with a black supramist israeli? HIS dumbass fault.

Look, THE MOVEMENT of MAGA started this shit. Now they wanna play the victim. Oh, fuck me. :D  "I made fun of everyone campagined on xenophobia and racism pro-white values and was OUTRAGEOUSLY unprofessional in a campagin forum, and now when I wear this hat around minorities i get beat up."

Well...  :D  fuck your life hah.  Saucy there's not better way to put this. You can defend the collusion bit, as I haven't done the research, but I'm sick of stupid kids getting beat up for wearing MAGA hats and going to parties of demographs that were threatened by the trump campaign. It's pure stupidity.    

6 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lol black supremacy in white America? You are so fuacking deluded you're willing to just make shit up. 

Dude, read up first before commenting. The Black Hebrew Israelites started it by calling the kids crackers, faggots, and incest kids. 

Edited by Saucer
2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Look, THE MOVEMENT of MAGA started this shit. Now they wanna play the victim. Oh, fuck me. :D  "I made fun of everyone campagined on xenophobia and racism pro-white values and was OUTRAGEOUSLY unprofessional in a campagin forum, and now when I wear this hat around minorities i get beat up.

This is wrong on so many levels. Having a nuclear family and working hard is not a "pro white" value. It's a basic value of society. Disregard it, and the US won't be a country anymore. It will descend into total chaos. We've already started to see the effects of that mindset. Society is starting to fall apart at the seams and get more  divisive, not less, because of Obama and Clinton's disastrous administration. 

Minorities are actually LEAVING the Dem. party and joining Trump's Republican party. Look up "blaxit". 

The key to the equality of minorities is NOT in Democrat ideals. Do you REALLY think Hillary cares about black people? About women? I'll tell you what she wants...to get herself in power, enrich her crony friends, and when the country crumbles, to leave and go to another country while you, your family, and everyone you care about, are stuck here.