College campuses can be a minefield for comedians

6 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Saucer has no idea that 2/3rds of all terrorist actions in America are carried out by radical right-wing terrorists.  That number has gone up since 2016 for some completely unknown reason.

Why do you think he's trying to count "college kids in an auditorium raising their voice and pointing at people" as an attack?

Guy is trying to move the goalposts..................because HE NEEDS TO.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit, this guy actually put in MORE TIME AND RESEARCH DEFENDING a Russian Oligarch than he's put in any other issue related with Trump-Russia.   They actually are working. literally WOR

There it is.   I don't even think these people KNOW why they should be scared  about globalism.   You can tell that the term "globalism" is something they just learned within the p

says the people who absolutely lost their shit...............................at a Gillette commercial.

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You're naive enough to think that anyone with any power won't try to influence the US election. 

100 million in advertising alone to the Clinton campaign. Discovery of millions of illegals who voted after the fact. Suspicious Trump tape getting leaked at "just the right" time. Leak of a document of Trump's tax returns. Endless manipulation attempts by mainstream media, which backfired HORRIBLY and gave Trump 1 billion in free advertising....by his own enemies

Yet...it was all Russia's fault!

Love the moving goalposts.

A Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

And if it did, it wasn't that bad.

And if it was, that's not a big deal. <============We're currently at this point.

And if it is, that's not my fault.

And if it was, I didn't mean it.

And if I did...

You deserved it.

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

2016 Dallas police shooting. 6 dead and 11 injured. Are you this retarded? 

In 2014, Elliot Rodger killed six people in Isla Vista, California. He had a detailed manifesto and urged incels to fight back. The Tallahassee Florida gunman sympathized with Rodger.

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep going saucer.

We want to go through them.

54 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Dude, read up first before commenting. The Black Hebrew Israelites started it by calling the kids crackers, faggots, and incest kids. 

i got it. i figured halfway through posting.  I'm saying the shit with the natives, and again just waltzing around wearing a MAGA hat going to event made for certain people.  

Anywho, i have no whomp whomp sympathy left over. Sorry kiddos. Don't wear the hat that daddy trump made RACIST AND BIGOTED and PRO WHITE -- along with republican and business saavy values (read: SYPHONING MONEY TO TRUUMP AND WEALTH). 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Love the moving goalposts.

You're such an idiot that you can't figure out that...

the establishment investigating Trump is a sign that he's an actual THREAT to them. They are desperate and will do anything. That's why they're trying to make something out of the Russia case. You think investigations happens if someone's power isn't threatened? ROFL :rofl: As if Democrats suddenly cared about ethics and integrity

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

i got it. i figured halfway through posting.  I'm saying the shit with the natives, and again just waltzing around wearing a MAGA hat going to event made for certain people.  

Anywho, i have no whomp whomp sympathy left over. Sorry kiddos. Don't wear the hat that daddy trump made RACIST AND BIGOTED and PRO WHITE -- along with republican and business saavy values (read: SYPHONING MONEY TO TRUUMP AND WEALTH). 

I've drank two bottles of wine and smoked a joint. It's Irresponsible Vacation Monday for me. Ignore my nonsense. There's no hope of getting a real discussion out of me right now. :leo:

5 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Rogers didn't kill for political reasons. He killed because he was an angry incel like you.

YIKES, you're already trying to get out of this.

Sorry, he is a right-wing attacker. He shares the same sentiments as the majority of alt-right'ers.

C'mon Saucer.

You don't want me to notice you NOT posting left-wing attacks , do you?

Here, let me help you out:

That mexican immigrant guy who killed that feminist liberal girl out in some republican state. I forget.

Those CLOSE enough to count as a left-wing attack, based on your standards? Right?

Edited by jehurey
21 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Can't name any, can you?

Would you like to have a terrorism-off?  See which side commits more terrorist actions?

or which side kills more when they are in government.. Funny how people like to call others nazis but forget communism has resulted in the death of well over 100 000 000 people. 

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

or which side kills more when they are in government.. Funny how people like to call others nazis but forget communism has resulted in the death of well over 100 000 000 people. 

They were all going to die anyway.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Gotta love how the (((Sheep))) got triggered in yet another thread and turned it into a massive argument.

People had to live through Obama so I'm sure you can live through Trump.

Saucer and I are sheep  

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Gotta love how the (((Sheep))) got triggered in yet another thread and turned it into a massive argument.

People had to live through Obama so I'm sure you can live through Trump.

Wait a minute............what are you saying with that remark.

What suffering did you have to endure because of Obama.

YIKES, you just Freudian-ly slipped yourself into a corner, I don't think you're clever enough to get out of. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

YIKES, you just Freudian-ly slipped yourself into a corner, I don't think you're clever enough to get out of. LOL

People didn't like him or his policies, but most got through it.

Trump didn't go full authoritarian and he didn't have gays electrocuted and blacks put in death camps like you predicted, now be a big boy and learn to suck it up and wait your turn until the next election.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What suffering have you endured under Trump.. WAIT A MINUTE WAIT WAIT WAIT was that a FEUDIAN-LY SLIP? I hope you're clever enough to get out of it!

• Upvote 1