SheepKilla does NOT endorse this, but...

This dude PMs me this image like I should be concerned that there are jews in the media:

image.thumb.png.2ed149d5be161f9c68026f5defcdbdfc.png

This from the same guy who made a thread about Hitler's speeches with the title starting with "I am NOT endorsing this, but..."  :ben: 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

damn, this guy seems woke   +1 reputation point

DynamiteCop endorses this message 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

DynamiteCop endorses this message :whoo:

Maybe we should bring back Unions.  They can be the Anti-Semantics, since that's what they argue when they push their minority-hating tripe. :roff: 

Jews have highly disproportate power relative to their population size. That's highly problematic. 

Intersectionalism demands that all identity groups be fairly represented in accordance with their population size.

It's oppressive and gross for any identity group to hoard power like this.

You're a racist and a fascist to support it. Stop being a garbage person.

Free Palestine! 

• Upvote 1

anyone who denies this is dumb. Yes this is a thing - it happened after they got fucking exterminated in WW2.

Wealth means a lot more to a jewish person than it does to you or i. it means survival. it means either your bloodline going extinct or surviving. they're cheap as fuck as a result because they're hyper-concious of the fact that they could be wiped out. 

I don't know what to to tell you. Yes it's a thing, but you don't need to hate them for it. anyone in their position would do the same. 

11 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

anyone who denies this is dumb. Yes this is a thing - it happened after they got fucking exterminated in WW2.

Wealth means a lot more to a jewish person than it does to you or i. it means survival. it means either your bloodline going extinct or surviving. they're cheap as fuck as a result because they're hyper-concious of the fact that they could be wiped out. 

I don't know what to to tell you. Yes it's a thing, but you don't need to hate them for it. anyone in their position would do the same. 

The problem is far more complex than that. 

What do Bernie Sanders, Hilary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, Debbie Wasserman-Schulz, Ron Wyden and Al Franken have in common? And what do they all advocate?

I'll say no more. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Th'fuck?  Serious?  Screen cap that shit and post it. :drake: 

I told him to make a thread but I guess he's shy, I wouldn't even lift my little finger to support his crap. He can post a picture of it himself and the conversation. @SheepKilla  

It's fairly well known that basically all media is controlled by the jews, the problem with this is they're pushing specific rhetoric and narratives to guide society, information and thinking in the directions they choose.

It's basically the same concept as state controlled media and for that reason it's dangerous.

8 minutes ago, McWicked said:

You fuckin' called it. :cruise: 

He called someone pointing out a fact? Should I have gone against a fact so he would be wrong while simultaneously making me wrong?

I don't understand your logic, jews DO control the vast majority of media...

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Are you implying they don't? :npc:

Why are you purposefully denying a fact? :npc:

It seems like you're arguing for the sake of argument. :npc:

Let's count down until you post some Hitler speeches. :cruise: