The evil white man

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed   Every race has been enslaved at some point   have a sexy white girl walk down the street in Compton at 2 am and see where she ends up     slavery-shit can happen

Don’t call people evil if they could make your race slaves again. Insane to me. “Don’t bite the hand that feeds you” is true. I will never be one to enslave anyone, but you push people and call them o

Pointing out Jewish involvement in the slave trade = antisemitism now.

Any individual can succeed and work hard and make 60, 80k a year. But it's foolish to say the European race hasn't advanced its own by thwarting others, and mixing real social brainwashing globally. Do you know the people of Haiti have very high IQs, wit, speak English French and tribal, and their kids develope much faster and wiser at an early age?. Of course you don't. You'll never believe it either!  All part of the European plan.

7 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Any individual can succeed and work hard and make 60, 80k a year. But it's foolish to say the European race hasn't advanced its own by thwarting others, and mixing real social brainwashing globally. Do you know the people of Haiti have very high IQs, wit, speak English French and tribal, and their kids develope much faster and wiser at an early age?. Of course you don't. You'll never believe it either!  All part of the European plan.

They live on island time bro. Island ppl don’t care about bettering much. 

16 hours ago, ghostz said:

They live on island time bro. Island ppl don’t care about bettering much. 

Lol. You are so mistaken. Haiti is hella political and has been robbed by the US and other appointed dictators over and over again. This has nothing to do with island time. And they are trying to better themselves even from toddler ages.  Go check Conan goes to Haiti. You'll quickly see it doesn't matter black white african or poor. Some VERY smart people. With a real history of oppression and getting fucked over. 

25 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Lol. You are so mistaken. Haiti is hella political and has been robbed by the US and other appointed dictators over and over again. This has nothing to do with island time. And they are trying to better themselves even from toddler ages.  Go check Conan goes to Haiti. You'll quickly see it doesn't matter black white african or poor. Some VERY smart people. With a real history of oppression and getting fucked over. 

Plenty of millionaires from haiti, it’s possible wherever if you’re determined enough 

• Upvote 1

I'm going to take a moment to appreciate the cognitive dissonance between people defending the rich from having to pay a higher marginal tax rate and those same people complaining that rich Jews are behind everything. :roff: 

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

I'm going to take a moment to appreciate the cognitive dissonance between people defending the rich from having to pay a higher marginal tax rate and those same people complaining that rich Jews are behind everything. :roff: 

Who’s defending the rich ITT? All I said was white people freed slaves... bitch

25 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Wow right. 

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

And could still continue to use it.....

oppression and civil rights atrocities in a modern country until 1968 recorded. You have nothing to be proud of. No one's bangin' a 'how bout dem african dictators?' thread for black people. Whine on. 

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

oppression and civil rights atrocities in a modern country until 1968 recorded. You have nothing to be proud of. No one's bangin' a 'how bout dem african dictators?' thread for black people. Whine on. 

Why would I be proud, or feel guilt, for something I had nothing to do with? Lol tf. 

You feel bad for a gang shooting in 1983 on a white family? 

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Why would I be proud, or feel guilt, for something I had nothing to do with? Lol tf. 

You feel bad for a gang shooting in 1983 on a white family? 

no I didn't make a thread about projecting my so-not-cool-with-it-ness too. 

you did :danylol:

Edited by kokujin
1 minute ago, kokujin said:

huh? you feel guilt. obvy, otherwise no need to make a thread defending slave owning. 

I’m not defending anything? Lmao why would I feel guilty over something I did not do? I’m not defending Slavery either, remember when I said I’d never enslave another human? Lol

Edited by ghostz
8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I’m not defending anything? Lmao why would I feel guilty over something I did not do? I’m not defending Slavery either, remember when I said I’d never enslave another human? Lol

blerg. you feel the need to bait. Say it with me 'ghosts'  White people were bad people.   White people were bad people.