lmfao Crackdown

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone ban this faggot!

Wait... after all that talk about RDR2 slow Jonny actually didn't play it?      "What are you Playing?!!!???"

Poor mans Rocket League

this isnt actually the product of 5 years. its been through development hell, scrapped from the ground more than once probably. by jonb logic, its been cancelled several times :drake:

Edited by Quad Damage
34 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

this isnt actually the product of 5 years. its been through development hell, scrapped from the ground more than once probably. by jonb logic, its been cancelled several times :drake:

Cult Classic :juggle:

Just now, madmaltese said:

Any xbox loved game is a cult classic at this stage because you seriously have to be in a brain washed cult to still be a lemming :hest:

And you play the worst version of all games LOL

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I play better version of Xbox games than you and you play zero version of multiple GOTY winners/noms every year LOL

NO you don't lmao you game on PS4 not your PC and GOTY was RDR , BEST on X . Idiot.

21 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

NO you don't lmao you game on PS4 not your PC and GOTY was RDR , BEST on X . Idiot.

I play every Xbox game on GP on my PC and you didn't play the GOTY which is God of War at all. Along with not playing Spiderman and Detroit (other GOTY noms) :yeshrug:  Same as last year, you didn't play Zelda, Horizon, Odyssey, Persona 5 LOL 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I play every Xbox game on GP on my PC and you didn't play the GOTY which is God of War at all. Along with not playing Spiderman and Detroit (other GOTY noms) :yeshrug:  Same as last year, you didn't play Zelda, Horizon, Odyssey, Persona 5 LOL 

GOTY was Red Dead NOT GOW.

Play xbox games on PC, but multiplats on PS4. Seems you have a IRL fanboy issue LMFAO

Spiderman, Horizon  and Detroit aren't even AAA and I don't have time for all 4 platforms.

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

GOTY was Red Dead NOT GOW.

Play xbox games on PC, but multiplats on PS4. Seems you have a IRL fanboy issue LMFAO

Spiderman, Horizon  and Detroit aren't even AAA and I don't have time for all 4 platforms.

lmao don't have time, you don't have to play all consoles at once LOL. You were still playing games, just shit ones instead of GOTY noms :D Playing State of Decay instead of GOTYs :tom:

Not to mention you haven't even played RDR2 either :hest:

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

lmao don't have time, you don't have to play all consoles at once LOL. You were still playing games, just shit ones instead of GOTY noms :D Playing State of Decay instead of GOTYs :tom:

Not to mention you haven't even played RDR2 either :hest:

lmao only playing GOTY NOMS FROM GS reef.

IF only that was true, you play some critical stinkers too bud

I play games I enjoy

Me not playing RDR doesn't change the FACT that it is GOTY

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

lmao only playing GOTY NOMS FROM GS reef.

IF only that was true, you play some critical stinkers too bud

I play games I enjoy

Me not playing RDR doesn't change the FACT that it is GOTY

I play all games ;)  Sony, MS, Nintendo, PC. 

You just play MS and shit. Finally got a taste of PS4 gaming with DQ (on PC) and it becomes your game of the generation :fella:

27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Wait... after all that talk about RDR2 slow Jonny actually didn't play it? :sabu:

"What are you Playing?!!!???" :jonb:

Its GOTY, best on X, not on Ditch.

22 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Jon, get on RDR2. It’s amazing on the one x - a true showpiece. 

Ill play it when there is nothing else out. Timesink games are hard when there are so many other games I want to play