I leave for a week and this forum turns to trash.

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

change the text back to gray 

or at least make another theme that we can use

The white text hurts my eyes on grey background

I get complaints no matter what I change it to. If I change it to grey then links are the same color as text and it confuses people. If I change it to blue people say it looks ugly. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

I get complaints no matter what I change it to. If I change it to grey then links are the same color as text and it confuses people. If I change it to blue people say it looks ugly. 

Well do both ya whiney asshole and do it now !!

44 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

No one was complaining before at all, friend. 

This is a  better, thanks. Wish it was the exact same text as before, but I guess we'll have to settle. 

10 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

No one was complaining before at all, friend. 

This is a  better, thanks. Wish it was the exact same text as before, but I guess we'll have to settle. 

Yes I've had complaints about it before. YOU DONT KNOW MY STRUGGLES!! BAN JIMBO NO LET JIMBO OUT, LIMIT JIMBOS POSTING, BRING BACK GETAGRIP BAN GETAGRIP DONT LET GETAGRIP POST!

LOL

:grimaceleft:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Yes I've had complaints about it before. YOU DONT KNOW MY STRUGGLES!! BAN JIMBO NO LET JIMBO OUT, LIMIT JIMBOS POSTING, BRING BACK GETAGRIP BAN GETAGRIP DONT LET GETAGRIP POST!

LOL

:grimaceleft:

That's posters, not site aesthetic. 

lol. 

it's been fine for a full year.