Brad Sams: Microsoft to Talk Next Gen Consoles at E3 2019, Halo Infinitity for launch

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh, so it was a $500 correction to fix underpowered hardware.

underpowered hardware that they attempted to fix a first time in 2016 with the Xbox One S?

Wow youre proving my point. When was S supposed to fix the power? Never. You really don't know anything about anything.

If you had mid gen refreshes why were you hyping a  1060 level dock upgrade?

You don't even play games 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuckin' hell, man, just MAKE GODDAMNED HALO!  Why is this so hard for MS?  

Eh.. at the end of the day... they didn't buy the X1X for just Halo, or just any one game.  What you're doing is as dumb as when Jon tells me I spent $2500 on my PC for a single game or feature...  Yo

It seems to be in no different of a position than The Last of Us II and Death Stranding for the PlayStation 4, do you see anyone freaking out about that? Are you having a panic attack over those games

Just now, Jon2B said:

Wow youre proving my point. When was S supposed to fix the power? Never. You really don't know anything about anything.

If you had mid gen refreshes why were you hyping a  1060 level dock upgrade?

You don't even play games 

Because the 1060-level dock upgrade would be able to play games that the original Switch wouldn't.

You.............just proved MY point. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Because the 1060-level dock upgrade would be able to play games that the original Switch wouldn't.

You.............just proved MY point. LOL

You wanted a next gen Switch 2 years after it released? 

Now you are just being stupid and going against what you said in this very thread.

No need to give the whore more attention.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Damn dude you say some of the dumbest shit.

You bought a $500 Xbox One X console.

And the last new Halo game was in 2015, and you were buying this console during 2017.

And you didn't think that there would be another Halo game in development for THIS GEN while you paying $500 for that hardware?

It is a Yes or No question. Can you answer it?

Just now, jehurey said:

And the last new Halo game was in 2015, and you were buying this console during 2017.

And you didn't think that there would be another Halo game in development for THIS GEN while you paying $500 for that hardware?

I had no way of knowing.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

There IS another Halo in development this gen for that hardware specifically tho. :| 

Just now, Jon2B said:

You wanted a next gen Switch 2 years after it released? 

Now you are just being stupid and going against what you said in this very thread.

No need to give the whore more attention.

Actually it would be an upgrade that would work WITH the handheld.

That exactly why I called it a "dock".

It would also help keep the price down. You bought the $300 Switch, but the dock would run an additional $250, and you combine the two to provide you with an upgraded experience to play games you wouldn't before with the original Switch.

You know my previous posts about that..........you know you can't make the same comparison.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

There IS another Halo in development this gen for that hardware specifically tho. :| 

So you paid $500 in 2017 in order to get a second-class experience for that Halo game.

Because, if you want to get the first-class experience for that upcoming Halo game.............you're gonna have to pay more money to get another piece of hardware?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually it would be an upgrade that would work WITH the handheld.

That exactly why I called it a "dock".

It would also help keep the price down. You bought the $300 Switch, but the dock would run an additional $250, and you combine the two to provide you with an upgraded experience to play games you wouldn't before with the original Switch.

You know my previous posts about that..........you know you can't make the same comparison.

So you are locked to Dock only games that wont work on the portable, or will be even MORE gimped to 220p. for 250 dollars, EXTRA/

Riiiiight

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you paid $500 in 2017 in order to get a second-class experience for that Halo game.

Because, if you want to get the first-class experience for that upcoming Halo game.............you're gonna have to pay more money to get another piece of hardware?

That kind of how generations work. Wow, honestly youre retarded as fuck :D You really want attention so bad that you make yourself look THIS stupid :D

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

"Nuh uh"

fC9WF8b.png

:reg:

Why are you showing me a product page, when its now being reported that they are preparing it for the next Xbox console?

I didn't say you weren't going to be able to play the game at all.

I said..........you paid $500 bucks for a console in November 2017........you already knew there was a Halo game in development.

The Halo game was revealed and named, and provided some details during E3 2018.......you have a CLEAR EXPECTATION that you would going to play this game the best way possible on your new $500 console (that you had just bought 8 months prior to June 2018).

And now you're being told you're getting the second-best experience, because the best version is now going to go to a NEW piece of Xbox hardware coming in 2020?

Did I get all that correct?

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

None of it makes any sense, don't even try to rationalize his psychosis. 

Ive never talked to someone that makes themselves look like a retard on purpose just to get attention from dudes.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Eh.. at the end of the day... they didn't buy the X1X for just Halo, or just any one game.  What you're doing is as dumb as when Jon tells me I spent $2500 on my PC for a single game or feature...  You know that's bullshit, so don't do it.

They bought a console a year and a half ago, and it's likely to get another 2 years out of it.  Halo probably wont release till late 2020 or 2021.  It could also release before than on XO, X1X, and PC, and then be a launch title for the next Xbox which is then upgraded futher... Who knows?

$500 isn't anything... and they can trade in their consoles for the new ones.  You're trying hard to make this something it isn't... a big deal. :francis: 

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Why are you showing me a product page, when its now being reported that they are preparing it for the next Xbox console?

I didn't say you weren't going to be able to play the game at all.

I said..........you paid $500 bucks for a console in November 2017........you already knew there was a Halo game in development.

The Halo game was revealed and named, and provided some details during E3 2018.......you have a CLEAR EXPECTATION that you would going to play this game the best way possible on your new $500 console (that you had just bought 8 months prior to June 2018).

And now you're being told you're getting the second-best experience, because the best version is now going to go to a NEW piece of Xbox hardware coming in 2020?

Did I get all that correct?

That's a product page, you're functioning on a rumor mill.