3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

I don't know who chose Ellen Page's wardrobe, but she was somewhere between a super lesbian and Tommy Wiseau.

Tommy-Wiseau-The-Room-laughing.jpg

what a story, mark 

Edited by -GD-
Just now, -GD- said:

what a story, mark 

Spoiler for Umbrella Academy:

Spoiler

When she keeps saying she didn't mean to kill her, all I could think of was "I DID NYAT HIT HER I DID NYAAAT!!!...Oh hai mark."

Edited by -GD-
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ike said:

Tommy Wisseau is really DB Cooper. :ben:

o snap. he time traveled :aitch: he was one of the assassins

edit: i don't remember if he killed anyone on the plane, but let's pretend he has a murderous past and was a catalyst for larger events to transpire. 

Edited by -GD-

Real talk, tho: not a whole lot happens over the first few episodes.  If it weren't for the little old kid, the story wouldn't really progress for like 3 episodes.

7 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Real talk, tho: not a whole lot happens over the first few episodes.  If it weren't for the little old kid, the story wouldn't really progress for like 3 episodes.

:| Things are always progressing, constantly. It's a little thing called 'Time'.

3 hours ago, McWicked said:

The show gets pretty awesome in the second half. 

Favorite character is the old man in a kids body. Loved the whole cast and the best acting in any superhero tv show. 

Second favorite was the mary j blige and that guy from the serial killer netflix show as a duo. And then, the gray haired boss lady 

Storytelling was great despite some weak points. Wasnt enough though, hope not to wait too long for bext season

• Upvote 1